PDA

View Full Version : New Final Fantasy Tactics job class revealed

wraggster
January 19th, 2007, 00:28
via pspfanboy (http://www.pspfanboy.com/2007/01/18/new-final-fantasy-tactics-job-class-revealed/)

We've already told you that the upcoming Final Fantasy Tactics: The Lion War for PSP would have additional movies, upgrades and new job classes. Well, it appears one of those job classes has been revealed thanks to Jeaux France. Dark Knight will be joining FFT as a playable class. Now that we've seen some of the new movies and a new job class I can't wait to hear what some of the upgrades to the game will be!

What new addition would you like to see most in the upcoming Final Fantasy Tactics game?

Kamon
January 19th, 2007, 00:37
Ive got Final Fantasy III on the DS and i was wondering what job classes are or what they do or what there for?

g00gy
January 19th, 2007, 00:53
wow cool dark night sounds really nice

Veskgar
January 19th, 2007, 01:33
Great to see there will be lots of Final Fantasy goodness on the PSP. Between Final Fantasy IV, V, & VI Advance on gpSP 0.9, Final Fantasy VII via PSX Emulation, & all of the commercial PSP Final Fantasy games set for release, the PSP will be the Final Fantasy fans handheld of choice.

I especially can't wait for this game.

parker82
January 19th, 2007, 02:30
Dark Knight sounds awesome. Loved that class in Final Fantasy IV (Cecil) and X-2.

Veskgar, I don't think the PSP will be the main choice for FF handhelds, but I think it's pretty even. PSP got the emu's, this Tactics game, and future VII prequel. The DS has IV+V+VI Advance, III remake, XII sequel, and Tactics A2.

Uruz 6
January 19th, 2007, 06:12
Finally!! I've wanted to use the Dark Knights since the first battles in the original FFT for psx but they weren't playable.
Guess they heard me scream: "What the f*** where are the Dark Knights!?" :)

Zin0099
January 19th, 2007, 06:24
I DAMAND CLOUD STRIFE TO BE IN IT. Dragoon is fave class. how about other ff characters like squall,sephiroth,Cecil,setzer, ff1-13! make this game count big time, same goes for CC:ff7.maybe also have downloads suchas Missions, characters, classess/jobs, Weapons, and if we our ff characters from other series how about the extra clothing like cloud, he's had like 5 extra clothing. also add the great summons, skills,plus weapons that our fave character owns

shadowprophet
January 19th, 2007, 07:43
To mention that I have final fantasy tactics psx on my psp full movies and all the frills already? and have lost all interest in this new hybrid ;)
All hail the Great homebrew nation!!

If it isnt, then I didnt say it.
SP:thumbup:

Veskgar
January 19th, 2007, 13:47
Veskgar, I don't think the PSP will be the main choice for FF handhelds, but I think it's pretty even. The DS has IV+V+VI Advance, III remake, XII sequel, and Tactics A2.

Oh I know man, the DS Lite is great. I've got the black variation. FF IV & V Advance are currently playable on the PSP due to its emulators so it might be enough to tip the scale. Until FF Tactics Advance 2. I forgot about FF Tactics Advance 2. That is going to be great.

kris threat
January 19th, 2007, 14:04
I DAMAND CLOUD STRIFE TO BE IN IT. Dragoon is fave class. how about other ff characters like squall,sephiroth,Cecil,setzer, ff1-13! make this game count big time, same goes for CC:ff7.maybe also have downloads suchas Missions, characters, classess/jobs, Weapons, and if we our ff characters from other series how about the extra clothing like cloud, he's had like 5 extra clothing. also add the great summons, skills,plus weapons that our fave character owns

Just my two cents...but I don't think other characters from other games belong...I thought it was a stretch fitting cloud in the first time. The original FFT is probably one of the most serious FF and throwing in all the other FF characters takes away from the originality the game has. More job classes works perfectly because they can easily be fit with out coming up with a far fetched excuse as to why or how the extra characters got there. Like I said...just my two cents.

Anyway...I would like to see some chocbo mounted classes. They have special abilities while riding chocobos and can be placed on the chocobos before battle without wasting a unit. (Normally a chocobo and a person riding one take up 2 units...with this you can place the unit on the chocobo before battle and it only takes up 1). Chocobos should also be able to be armored.

Finally, just an opinion, but I think some of the humanoid monsters need to be able to carry weapons. Not all of them...just like have a special Goblin character who can use weapons and armor...or something like that.

gr42178
January 19th, 2007, 14:40
Dark Knight sounds awesome. Loved that class in Final Fantasy IV (Cecil) and X-2.

Veskgar, I don't think the PSP will be the main choice for FF handhelds, but I think it's pretty even. PSP got the emu's, this Tactics game, and future VII prequel. The DS has IV+V+VI Advance, III remake, XII sequel, and Tactics A2.

You can play FF 1 through 9 on the PSP, and FF tactics. The PSP IS a final fantasy fans dream come true!

jonezybaby
January 20th, 2007, 10:37
psp all the way!!