PDA

View Full Version : Whos the Half Blood Prince ? in HP book 6

wraggster
April 7th, 2005, 01:56
My money is on Hagrid but ive heard Snapes name as the possible one, anyone got any thoughts ideas ?

Mental2k
April 7th, 2005, 09:17
voldemort or harry, would be my guess.

Check out www.cosforums.com if i recall correctly its a Potter forum!

FrierTuck
April 8th, 2005, 21:28
voldemort was a mudblood and harry is a pure blood, and snape im pretty sure is a pure blood, but hagrid, he already had a book about his past, #2

Mental2k
April 9th, 2005, 12:42
Voldemort was half-blood, his father wasnt even a wizard by the name of Tom Riddle, but his mother was a pure-blood, therefore halfblood. Harry Potter is also a Half-blood his mother was a "mudblood"(that is an offensive term) but his father was a pure-blood. Snape is a pureblood i think. Hagrid's father was no king as far as I know and his mother was a giant, and according to book 5 giants fuedal system pretty much works on who's the biggest and strongest, so its unlikely to be Hagrid.

The reason I think t maight be either Harry, Voldemort or an as yet unamed character is because there is a train of thought among many fans (myself included) that Harry is a descendant of Godric Griffindor, who was a fairly major magician, so He may be considered a prince of magic, ditto Voldemort and Slytherin. Apart from them two I can think of no other major half-bloods, therefore I reckon its either one of them or another unamed character.

FrierTuck
April 9th, 2005, 22:54
ok, but tom riddel wasnt a wizard, was he?

Mental2k
April 10th, 2005, 14:59
no, thats what i said

his father wasnt even a wizard by the name of Tom Riddle