PDA

View Full Version : GO GO GO!!! Creative mode Beta 1

wraggster
January 20th, 2007, 11:14
altunozara posted this news/release

hello everyone!!

after lots and lots of work!!! i figured that not any time soon was i going to fix all the bugs in my last release of GO GO GO!!!

You might be glad to here that for now i have put that aside to work on this new mode of GO GO GO!!! called creative mode. I made this because in the time it would take to finish normal GO GO GO!!! you all wouldnt care...because each release would be mroe boring. Thats when creative mode comes in! i will be working on both modes but while im working on normal mode..you will have creative mode to play with

this is actualy surprisingly FUN! In creative mode there is 1 player you controll it to make the screen a nice creative picture...so far square triangle circle and cross all make different colours! when your standing on something you dotn eat it but when you click a button you change its colour depending on what colour you chose!

the colours so far are red light green yellow and black please try this out and tell me what you think!

sadly i can not play my own game ...my psps screen is ...:-( dead! but for you my friends i shall release the power of GO GO GO!!!

thx again
Altuno

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via altuno (http://forums.qj.net/showpost.php?p=1336198&postcount=1)