PDA

View Full Version : French-2-Go

wraggster
January 20th, 2007, 11:33
access_denied (http://pxp.thayer-remodeling.com/forums/showthread.php?p=250#post250) posted this release:

Seems as if there's too many language programs. Anyway, I didn't plan on releasing this as part of the competition, but I guess it can't hurt. It's coded in C, and has 1042 different french words in it. Maybe I'll add more, I don't know. Anyway, I'm lazy, so here's the readme.

This program is meant to quiz you on French words. It's not meant to teach you french, as this program could never teach you sentence structure and conjugation. It has three modes so far. English to French Dictionary. Quiz Mode Random where it randomly picks an English word and you guess the French word. And Quiz Mode Alphabetical where it goes down the list of English words and gives them to you. In the next release, I hope to have a French to English Dictionay, and French Quiz modes. If you find any bugs,or have any questions, e-mail me at [email protected].
-Access_Denied

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

ALF
January 20th, 2007, 12:15
love app man even if u say its not intened for u to learn french, its a great review in my case due to my parents speak french most of the time. Hope there's more to come of this.
Thanx:)

toto
January 20th, 2007, 14:33
interessant!

zx-81
January 20th, 2007, 15:21
Seems great and useful ! Thanks and keep it up !

baracki96
January 20th, 2007, 18:22
hm, being a francophone myself I must say this is a great app. there are words in it even I didn't know