PDA

View Full Version : WWE star Kane professes love of PSP

wraggster
January 20th, 2007, 18:41
via pspfanboy (http://www.pspfanboy.com/2007/01/20/wwe-star-kane-professes-love-of-psp/)

WWE wrestling superstar Kane loves the PSP ... and so should you. When traveling on his cross-country flights, the celebrity can be often seen playing a match of WWE Smackdown on Sony's portable. "The PSP is a pretty popular system because it doesn't take up a lot of room," said Kane. "It has the Wi-Fi connections so the guys can play each other. We've had some long trips overseas and the guys will actually get some games going on the PSPs. One of the best time-passes I've ever had on a transatlantic flight was a three-way tables, ladders and chairs match with me playing as myself and then the other two guys were playing as Shelton Benjamin and the 80s Hulk Hogan. We had like an hour-long match. With the portability, you don't lose much in gameplay and graphics because it's such an awesome little machine."

The wrestler admits that he has a bias for wrestling games, but that's not all he likes in the PSP library. "I've played the PSP version of the game and it's probably the best game on the PSP, and that's saying a lot because the PSP has a lot of good games on it," he notes. You could choose to disagree with him, but then, he'd probably just kill you.

Basil Zero
January 20th, 2007, 19:34
which is why he was originally my fav wwe super star and still is

yoshinatsu
January 20th, 2007, 20:30
which is why he was originally my fav wwe super star and still is
I always liked him is his masked years, but now I know that too.:thumbup:
I knew he was a gamer, although I didn't know he was a PSP owner!:eek:

carlitx
January 20th, 2007, 20:35
Go Big Red Machine!!!!

NeoXCS
January 20th, 2007, 20:48
Wow, I didn't really see him as a guy would boast about the power of the PSP. :eek:

jonezybaby
January 20th, 2007, 21:58
interesting is that

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
January 20th, 2007, 22:25
ok i agree with you.......plz don't kill me.........

SteveV2
January 20th, 2007, 23:08
I have a pictute in my head of him holding it and sticking his thumb through the dpad by mistake :)

He is evil looking, quite liked his film out a while back. When we got our cats we named the Bigshow and Kane lol.

NovaKane
January 21st, 2007, 00:54
I always knew Kane was a gamer, but I had no idea he owned a PSP. His hands are huge so I wonder if he holds the PSP a certain way. I'm surprised he didn't complain about SVR's load times lol.

I wish he would win one of those WWE Superstar challenges they have every year though. Shelton Benjmain keeps owning everyone.

ICE
January 21st, 2007, 01:17
kane's house is like 20 miles away from me. did you know he has a degree in teaching? how creepy of a teacher would he be? "NO JIMMY!!!! IT WAS 4!!!!"
*choke slams jimmy through his desk*

Mazero
January 21st, 2007, 01:27
Pretty obvious he got paid for doing it. ;)

bah
January 21st, 2007, 04:43
Im with Mazero, that sounds like a script straight from sony's marketing department.

Hell,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4YvmN1hvNA

punkypine
January 21st, 2007, 05:02
him having it makes me like mines less.

shrimpidy
January 21st, 2007, 12:43
isn't that the game with the crappy load time?

dejkirkby
January 21st, 2007, 12:56
I can see him tombstoning his PSP if he loses!

R4mbo
January 21st, 2007, 12:56
isn't that the game with the crappy load time?

Yes it is! That's why it was an 1 hour match.

NovaKane
January 21st, 2007, 16:59
Im with Mazero, that sounds like a script straight from sony's marketing department.

Hell, Bill Cosby LOVES new coke. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4YvmN1hvNA)

LMAO, Cosby didn't even sip it :rofl:

Beansta2k7
January 21st, 2007, 16:59
lol...the big red machine using the lil black machine

ukbigdave
January 22nd, 2007, 16:16
i wonder if he uses DAX's firmware...