PDA

View Full Version : Mario Party 8: more images

wraggster
January 21st, 2007, 21:06
via jeuxfrance (http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/urltrurl?url=http://www.jeux-france.com/news18889.html&lp=fr_en&tt=url)

Heres the translation:

Nintendo diffuses some artworks as well as new images of Mario Party 8 on Wii in the Japanese magazine Famitsu. This new episode of the series will propose as with its practice a multitude of playable mini-plays with several, more than 70 on the whole (on a dozen different modes of play), and exploiting cavity well specificities of the controller of Wii. The announcer of Wiimote will be used besides to inform the player when is with him to play. Dimensioned gameplay, various powerups will be available and allow Mario and her friends to transform itself for example in the plane and even into vampire according to situations' during the parts. The exit of the play is planned for next March in Europe.

Screenshots Via Comments

philr359
January 21st, 2007, 23:13
Oh man i cannot wait for this game!
Its gonna be the best Mario Party yet, mark my words

shiftybill
January 22nd, 2007, 04:14
i hear that!

JKKDARK
January 22nd, 2007, 04:23
Oh man i cannot wait for this game!
Its gonna be the best Mario Party yet, mark my words

People say it every time a Mario Party game is released :rolleyes:

rbervoets
January 22nd, 2007, 07:49

Yea but the games keep getting better and better

azz1844
January 22nd, 2007, 12:34
IMO the games have been getting consistently worse since Mario Party 2 on the N64, actually.

philr359
January 22nd, 2007, 18:55
Yes, but this is the first game that has a real advantage going for it. (Wiimote>Microphone IMO)
The Wii is the perfect console for this type of game; its where the developers can try out all of there new ideas for the Wii. There will be a ton of variety in all the minigames. Gimmicky at its best :cool: