PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Ball Z Blasts Onto Handhelds

wraggster
January 22nd, 2007, 21:41
via ign (http://uk.ds.ign.com/articles/757/757313p1.html)

Today, Atari announced the development of two entirely new Dragon Ball Z titles. Dragon Ball Z Shin Budokai: Another Road for the PSP and Dragon Ball Z Harukanaru Densetsu for Nintendo DS will both be fighting their way to stores this spring.

Dragon Ball Z Shin Budokai: Another Road is the sequel to the PSP game, Dragon Ball Z Shin Budokai. The game follows the same pattern as last year's game and adds more than 50 new fighting skills and ultimate attacks, as well as the power to play heroes and villains from throughout the Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, and Dragon Ball GT worlds. Additionally, Shin Budokai will offer Dragon Ball fans an entirely new storyline, following Future Trunks in his battles against arch-rival, Majin Buu. Developed by Namco Bandai, Dragon Ball Z Shinbudokai: Another Road is slated for release on the PSP this March.

Dragon Ball Z Harukanaru Densetsu combines strategic card-based gameplay and role-playing for a new Dragon Ball experience. Cards are the focal point of the game, as they are used to evolve characters and customize moves. Dragon Ball Z Harukanaru Densetsu will be available on the DS this spring.

Newcomers and faithful fans of DBZ will be thrilled with these two new handheld games," said Emily Anadu of Atari. "Shin Budokai: Another Road lets players take the DBZ universe over a Wi-Fi network with an exciting new story that is sure to grab long-time fans while Harukanaru Densetsu tackles a new form of RPG with card-playing -- an interesting innovation for the DBZ series that we believe will attract gamers who enjoy strategy-based gameplay."

sromer
January 22nd, 2007, 23:04
do you have any details on when it will be out

g00gy
January 22nd, 2007, 23:59
yay love dbz one of my first animes

Chaos_X
January 23rd, 2007, 04:25
I find that the only good game here will by SB: Another Road. I'm starting on a road towards hating card battle video games. Plus, I hope I enjoy SB: Another Road as much as SB.

pichon
January 23rd, 2007, 08:55
"Wifi Network"? That means infrastructure or ad-hoc?

Kramer
January 23rd, 2007, 09:31
I think it means ad-hoc.

bhavin_19a
February 27th, 2007, 14:48
It Will Reales On 30th March