PDA

View Full Version : Kid needs anger management; destroys PSP with katana

wraggster
January 22nd, 2007, 21:47
via pspfanboy (http://www.pspfanboy.com/2007/01/21/kid-needs-anger-management-destroys-psp-with-katana/)

The headline explains it all. We've seen tons of kids with too much money destroying their electronics on the web with a variety of tools. Rifles, bats, and bombs ... now, it's a katana! Should someone that clearly has such anger management problems really have a sword?

Video Here --> http://www.youtube.com/v/LaF3wpfs558

FBomb
January 22nd, 2007, 21:57
Thread doesn't deliver.

I was hoping for rage eternal, and all i got was a couple kids hitting something with a stick.

vision
January 22nd, 2007, 21:57
Id cut his head off if he did that to my psp

The_It
January 22nd, 2007, 21:58
lol doesn't look like they have enough spare money to even destroy a paper cup!

carlitx
January 22nd, 2007, 22:02
lol doesn't look like they have enough spare money to even destroy a paper cup!

haha ya it seems to be that doesent it all this is, is an idiot wanting attention. my heart realy went out to that poor poor psp:'( stupid kid lets see how he likes to be impaled by a ****ing katana eh!

gtgpeople
January 22nd, 2007, 22:07
wow i would have asked for the mother board before they destroyed it and what a waste of money. LOL he needs to learn how to use a katana, using it like a butter knife poking at a psp

Accordion
January 22nd, 2007, 22:08
not news

penileartery
January 22nd, 2007, 22:16
my psp quit working, they shoulda donated it to me :(

240-185
January 22nd, 2007, 22:41
Video doesn't start for me. but I miss nothing.

SpooForBrains
January 22nd, 2007, 23:15
You never see the thing working, he'd probably bricked it like the gibbering fool that he so clearly is.

acn010
January 22nd, 2007, 23:24
You never see the thing working, he'd probably bricked it like the gibbering fool that he so clearly is.

thats probably it, lol
well he should be killed by destroying a poor psp, he swings like girl, lmao!:rofl:

Shrygue
January 22nd, 2007, 23:26
A kid taking a sword to a PSP is completely insane and stupid - not to mention a total waste of time and money too.

10shu
January 22nd, 2007, 23:47
This kid is an idiot.!!!

If u looking for something good to do with you re old game system and games...just bring then to an hospital where lot of bored sick kid can enjoy then...

There also lot of assosiation that provide shelter for poor familly, orphenage that can collect it...a gamecube or even a ps1 is a precious gift for kids with parents in the need.

sure you won t be on youtube...but you ll feel like you did something good...

DragonPimpsta
January 23rd, 2007, 00:10
complete total idiot.... at least try selling it before u sell it... If that was a 1.5 or 2.71 then i'ma kick his ass..

acn010
January 23rd, 2007, 00:31
This kid is an idiot.!!!

If u looking for something good to do with you re old game system and games...just bring then to an hospital where lot of bored sick kid can enjoy then...

There also lot of assosiation that provide shelter for poor familly, orphenage that can collect it...a gamecube or even a ps1 is a precious gift for kids with parents in the need.

sure you won t be on youtube...but you ll feel like you did something good...

true, most people dont realize how much money their waisting, like this guy..... lol, he should be slapped really hard and others too from youtube

Mc_Logical
January 23rd, 2007, 01:04

ppl like u really get up my nose lol look at your pic for a start wtf? i hate your sense of humour it bugs me cos ppl like u are so simple lol ahhhhhhhhhhh! but hey u prob hate ppl like me

crypysmoker
January 23rd, 2007, 01:28
once again a video to show the stupidity and lack of respect for thier belongings because thier parents spoil the shit out of them..

Even if he did brick it, thats $200 his parents paid for and now are out, but he doesnt care because they will probly go right out and buy him a ne wone..

I really hate these kids nowadays...
If my kid did that, bricked or not, I would smack the crap out of him

NovaKane
January 23rd, 2007, 01:46

acn010
January 23rd, 2007, 01:54

lol. wha...... you do that?
its ok, lol, yeah, at least if its bricked, i could had sold it for 50 and bidding it on ebay :P

Ramza042
January 23rd, 2007, 04:18
ppl like u really get up my nose lol look at your pic for a start wtf? i hate your sense of humour it bugs me cos ppl like u are so simple lol ahhhhhhhhhhh! but hey u prob hate ppl like me

I don't understand a SINGLE word of what you are typing. Please, this is an English speaking message board, if you can't type in English, don't respond at all.

And yea, if that were my son, I would introduce him to a 2x4.

Veskgar
January 23rd, 2007, 09:41
He probably upgraded the damn thing to the official SONY 3.03 firmware and then realized that 3.03 OE-B is so much better.

That's get me pretty mad too, lol

NovaKane
January 23rd, 2007, 17:38
lol. wha...... you do that?
its ok, lol, yeah, at least if its bricked, i could had sold it for 50 and bidding it on ebay :P

Sorry about that, but that was my initial reaction when I watched the vid lol.

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
January 23rd, 2007, 19:15
lame............

F9zDark
January 23rd, 2007, 20:37
As I said in a comment on PSPfanboy about this:

Judging from the appearance of his home, it seems to me that his PSP could have been sold and the money spent on something a little more useful, like food.

As well, his effort laying a PSP to waste (bricked or otherwise) could have been spent cleaning up the place a little. Whats more entertaining about this is the fact that there is laundry all over the god damn place and his house is a pigsty.

If anything he'll go down in YouTube history as an Oscar the Grouch wannabe.