PDA

View Full Version : Rudolph Steady Go

wraggster
January 22nd, 2007, 23:59
Yet another release for the Drunken coders comp (http://www.drunkencoders.com/), heres the details:

A homage to Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! by iNiS for NDS
* It's christmas eve and all the reindeers are laughing at Rudolph because of his red nose.
* No worries! The Squirrel Rhythm Squad will surely cheer him up with a song!

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

TeenDev
January 23rd, 2007, 23:13
so many X-Mas games... why now?

DanTheManMS
January 23rd, 2007, 23:15
Max, it's because DrunkenCoders.com just finished their Christmas competition, and all the entries are now being posted.

That said, this is a pretty fun game. I'm guessing this is what Elite Beat Agents is like, in which case I think I'm going to buy it. Shame that there's only one song, but it works well enough.

Although am I the only one who thinks the "Squirrel Rhythem Squad" looks sorta Nazi-ish?

TeenDev
January 23rd, 2007, 23:17
Max, it's because DrunkenCoders.com just finished their Christmas competition, and all the entries are now being posted.

That said, this is a pretty fun game. I'm guessing this is what Elite Beat Agents is like, in which case I think I'm going to buy it. Shame that there's only one song, but it works well enough.

Although am I the only one who thinks the "Squirrel Rhythem Squad" looks sorta Nazi-ish?

wow how'd u know my name? n e way they should add a thing where u add ur own music to it....:thumbup:

DanTheManMS
January 23rd, 2007, 23:21
...perhaps because your username is max482wert?:rolleyes:

It would be pretty difficult to add your own songs though, due to the tight music-to-beat integration needed.

TeenDev
January 23rd, 2007, 23:40
...perhaps because your username is max482wert?:rolleyes:

It would be pretty difficult to add your own songs though, due to the tight music-to-beat integration needed.

true... very true...