PDA

View Full Version : Dammit! My memory stick broke. Will SanDisk replace it? >_<

NovaKane
January 23rd, 2007, 04:11
It was my 4GB Ultra II ProDuo. I dropped it several times before and this time was the last straw. It can still read on the PSP, but it won't stay in anymore. It's loose/cracked on the opposite end. I just rearranged a lot of stuff on that MS and now I can't even use it properly :(

Has anyone ever broke their SanDisk MS and got it replaced for free? If so, what did you tell them? I checked the site and it says lifetime limited warranty, but I need a better reason than I dropped it :(

GobboFett
January 23rd, 2007, 04:30
Unfortunately your warranty won't cover wear and tear or self inflicted damage like "you dropped it". You would only be able to get a replacement if the Memory Stick was faulty at the time of production. Sure you could try, but I wouldn't my hopes high if I were you :(

Destroyer699
January 23rd, 2007, 04:47
Lie your ass off and hope to get a new one.

"It broke randomly."

NovaKane
January 23rd, 2007, 17:45
I tried to have some hope when making this thread, but the reality has set in. I guess I need to make up something really good to even be considered for a new one. Damn...

If that doesn't work, I'll just wait until they get really cheap before I buy another. Thanks.

acn010
January 23rd, 2007, 17:47
get some plastic and crazy glue!!!!!!!!!!!
and fix it yourself!
if the warrenty doesn't cover wear and tear thingy

vision
January 23rd, 2007, 21:18
You can just say it was broken ( litteraly ) in the pack it came

you know it broke during shippment and crap like that

acn010
January 23rd, 2007, 21:38
but it depends when and where he bought it

vision
January 23rd, 2007, 21:39
Hmm, True well you can say you were lazy to return it before... their not going to call you a lazy a*s

acn010
January 23rd, 2007, 21:42
Hmm, True well you can say you were lazy to return it before... their not going to call you a lazy a*s

lol, funny excuse, i will be amazed if the company just exchange it for you with that lame excuse:rofl:

vision
January 23rd, 2007, 22:00
What would they say, its Life Time