PDA

View Full Version : First Driver PSP screens released

wraggster
January 23rd, 2007, 16:08
via cvg (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=155982)

Ubisoft's officially announced its first Driver game since acquiring the franchise in 2006 - Driver 76, which is skidding onto PSP.

The game's being developed by Sumo Digital and Ubisoft's Reflections studio and, remaining faithful to the series action-driving formula, drops players into an authentic New York of 1976 where they'll be ploughing their way through 27 new Driver missions spanning six plots (all of which act as a prequel to Driver Parallel Lines' 70s events).

So, car chases and on-foot sections in open environments, Ubisoft further explaining that "Players can take side jobs, earning cash that can be used to modify their rides. Driver 76 also offers an extensive multiplayer mode and a host of mini-games ranging from street races to all out carnage in Destruction Derby mode."

Plus, download content is planned - in the shape of new paint jobs for vehicles you've collected. Driver 76 is due in March.

Screens Via Comments

kidSN
January 23rd, 2007, 16:17
looks kinda gd u kno o_O" ..(hope they have that movie editer thingy)!

stimo
January 23rd, 2007, 16:30
wwoooohh thats cool.. driver to psp :D:D

gymnotropic
January 23rd, 2007, 17:23
Hmm... I remember Driver on the PS1. This looks kinda like it, but on the PS1 version you couldn't get out of the car. o_o

Edit: Maybe you could. I always just messed around on it.

mike03$$$
January 23rd, 2007, 17:48
looks like a ps2 version the graphics looks good for the psp

Tomppa
January 23rd, 2007, 18:00
Like Driver: Parallel Lines without the '06?

Why do I only see the thumbnails, not the full images?

the_eternal_dark
January 23rd, 2007, 19:50
Hmmm, another GTA game.

I hope this is as good as it looks so far. Any word on the actual storyline?

Exoskeletor
January 24th, 2007, 13:43
looks nice