PDA

View Full Version : "Hold your Wee" audio footage turns up on YouTube

wraggster
January 23rd, 2007, 22:53
via wiifanboy (http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/2007/01/23/hold-your-wee-audio-footage-turns-up-on-youtube/)

"Maybe we should have researched this."

Get used to hearing that line, because it's probably going to be one of the most-quoted statements from the radio contest in Sacramento that seems to have resulted in the death of at least one woman. Footage from the show has turned up on YouTube and seems noteworthy as this story develops further. It is, however, striking in that it is likely to be the center of a lot of arguments regarding who here, if anyone, is at fault.

More Info -->
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks-MBtZXpjY

shadowprophet
January 24th, 2007, 02:49
people need to understand. I take a personal interest in this story. I moderate these topics heavily.
So keep it respectful guys.

You can say what you will about your opinions toward this womans death. you have that right.
But the first sign of dissrespect I see will be dealt with.

soad825
January 24th, 2007, 03:59
really i mean imagine you want a wii and your mom enters a contest for you and she dies how would you like it if every one was talking crap?

jstush04
January 24th, 2007, 07:53
yeah, this is so terribly sad to listen to. its like a ghost is talking. but still, no one forced anyone to drink anything...seems that firing is enough punishment

rbervoets
January 24th, 2007, 08:15
"This is what it feels like when your drowning"

Stupid Dj's

slappy1
January 24th, 2007, 16:11
people need to understand. I take a personal interest in this story. I moderate these topics heavily.
So keep it respectful guys.

You can say what you will about your opinions toward this womans death. you have that right.
But the first sign of dissrespect I see will be dealt with.

So all opinions must be sympathetic? I feel this is everyones' fault, including the woman drinking the water.

shadowprophet
January 24th, 2007, 21:47
So all opinions must be sympathetic? I feel this is everyones' fault, including the woman drinking the water.
Slappy. comprehend what you read. All comments must be respectful. That's a far cry from all comments must be sympathetic.