PDA

View Full Version : Leaked Grand Theft Auto Mobile Video

wraggster
April 9th, 2005, 13:54
Theres a video on the internet of someone playing what seems to be the PSP version of Grand Theft Auto check out the video <a href="http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/gtavideo.shtml" target="_blank" >Here</a>.

Judge for yourself

gotta say it looks real enough but crappy video :P

aseddon130
April 9th, 2005, 15:43
nah its fake, if it was real that would mean that it is an EXACT port of GTA3 ... which i doubt it will be (supposedly thats going to be hard to do, because the GTA games stream info off the discs because it would consume too much battery ... or something like that). All it will be is a high quality video of somebody playing the PC version and they have used FRAPS or something to record it.

ganon
April 9th, 2005, 17:43
sup aseddon130

ne way thats a gay lookin video definatley fake

tidusuk123
April 9th, 2005, 19:35
Definately fake - someone has converted a video clip of the original PS2 GTA and is playing it from the memory card. The are then miming the moves of the character with the d-pad.

Doesn't take a genius to work that one out. It's a clever way to fool some friends though - i put a video of Zelda on mine and my friends couldn't believe it! Lol!

SchmuckofNI
April 9th, 2005, 20:42
Why would someone waste their time creating a video of something that is fake? It doesn't make much sense to me unless of course they put a virus on the video file which is almost impossible to do..

leggy
April 9th, 2005, 20:54
We will have to wait and see.

jerrt
April 10th, 2005, 18:14
Doesn't take a genius to work that one out. It's a clever way to fool some friends though - i put a video of Zelda on mine and my friends couldn't believe it! Lol!

so are you the one that started the possible nes emulator on psp hysteria that hit a week or so ago? some sour words were put over that video, i think it was cool, but can't wait for a real emulator.

Eric
April 10th, 2005, 18:20
is who the creator of the possible emulator and now back on topic that video looks like crap and looks like the screen isnt even fitting right so he must have done something there

lukej101
April 10th, 2005, 19:08
a