PDA

View Full Version : My PSP Celebrity Babe Backgrounds

chrono75
January 24th, 2007, 05:06
Wassup guys? I have been working on some cool new PSP backgrounds and I have finished twelve of them and just felt like they could be shared. I'm not sure which section of the forums these go into but I guess since I doctored all of them in Photoshop, it seems to me like the best place for them would have to be the Art Section. The details below...

First of all, I chose a different girl for every month and all of the months I chose go with the PSP theme colors... Also, all of these backgrounds were specifically doctored to fit the PSP the best that I could and I also made all of them contrast the PSPs menu which give the viewer a much easier time actually reading whats on the firmware menu unlike some of the backgrounds you find. There are no empty white spaces in my backgrounds! Please enjoy and give feedback! I'll even post a couple of samples below... Here is a list of the women in this pack... Sorry guys, I didn't feel it fit to include any nudity, lol. One more thing... I didn't incluse any blonde women because I'm just not attracted to blondes, haha. :)

-Leah Remini
-Jennifer Lopez
-Sandra Bullock
-Shakira
-Brittany Murphy
-Sarah Michelle Geller
-Lucy Liu
-Denise Richards
-Jennifer Aniston
-SuperCam Girl
-Jessica Alba
-Katie Holmes