PDA

View Full Version : A favor for a friend.

quzar
January 24th, 2007, 06:22
Quite an unusual story actually. One of my friends, on a dare/joke entered a song he sang/played into this american idol type thing that is being done by Mariah Carey and is basically the same except for all the entrees have to be singing/playing one of her songs. Surprisingly though, he ended up doing extremely well, and is now in the top 12!

Now here's where you all come in. Although the final choices come down to Mariah Carey herself, the prior heats along with this semi finals thing are going to be done with votes via e-mail.

http://www.mariahdaily.com/newsdesk.shtml That is a link to her website with more information.

The email, if you choose to send it, should be sent to [email protected] and have his name (Michael) or contestant number (10) or some combination of those and the song he is performing "My All" in the subject line.

Attached is a zip with his song, which can also be gotten here: http://www19.rapidupload.com/d.php?file=dl&filepath=15541

There is a rule-ish thing about multiple-email (which is only supposed to be for a single person using multiple emails to send) but there are no rules against shameless self promotion (or in this case, I'm promoting him!).

Thanks if you vote for him guys.

Darksaviour69
January 24th, 2007, 11:01
i sent a email with e subject:

Michael : contestant number 10 performing "My All"

and the main txt was:

Michael : contestant number 10 performing "My All"

did i do well?

quzar
January 24th, 2007, 11:34
ya done gone done good der'. yay!

Darksaviour69
January 24th, 2007, 11:43
i also said in the email " Mariah Carey is a fat bitch!!!"

is that good?

dejkirkby
January 24th, 2007, 12:03
I sent an e-mail too. I just copy and pasted what DS put and changed some of the words, so not to look like I just copy and pasted.

zidanerick
January 24th, 2007, 12:08
done, hope he wins, cos the song is awesome!! :D

Darksaviour69
January 24th, 2007, 12:21
i only just listened to it, wtf! its like that cher song, cazy, is my all one of Mariah Carey songs?

Mark30001
January 24th, 2007, 22:22
Just sent the email. :)