PDA

View Full Version : Extreme Link v1.4.0

wraggster
January 24th, 2007, 15:17
Via psphacks (http://www.psp-hacks.com/2007/01/23/extreme-link-v140-released/)

Extreme Link is certainly coming along nicely… Quake has just released v1.4.0 and it features an ingenious way to create your own PNG images for the PSX docmaker.

Ideally you’d have a screen shot, or a few screen shots, and you’d lay them out as desired. Then you’re able to add your own text: strategic details, guide snippets, etc…

PNG Imager is distributed as a separate executable; however, it is included in the Extreme Link v1.4.0 RAR archive.

The changes up until v1.4.0 final:

b0
1. Stripped out a lot of forms.
2. Added in Icon Assoc’
3. Rebuilt File structure.
4. Combined Form Options into one.

b1
5. Added more Menu Options on PSP Explore
6. Added More functions to PSP Explore
7. Added DocMaker Front end
8. Removed Game Saves - PSP Explore Takes care of this

b2
6. Added another Menu Option on PSP Explore
7. Added in the Create and Move features. - PopStation
8. Added DocMaker Front end to Popstation form

b3
9. Fixed Small PNG View on PSP Explore - Computer side
10. Fixed Large PNG view on PSP Explore
11. Fixed Missing code for Copy on PopStation(Copy-Create)
12. Added Preview of ICON0, PIC0, PIC1 on Popstation

Final 1.4.0
13. Added PNG Imager

Nicely done, Quake.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Yungblaqs
January 25th, 2007, 09:53
i know this question has nothing to do with this prog' but I just want to know what can I do to speed up my psp
(when it boots up it take like 9-11 seconds until it loads to the xmb wats wrong???)

please help me......

belialone
January 25th, 2007, 10:33
did you flashed around f1 with programms like xflash or psp theme this could cause things like that

also if youre using 3.03oe b compared to 1.5 its bigger because of the integrated features this may also be the problem

MickMog
February 2nd, 2007, 22:40
use flash agent & free 2.5mb in unused fonts....the prog says 1mb but i think theyre playin on the average side of it.....i freed 2.6mb & a mate freed 2.1mb.......awesome feckin app
also, 3.03 OE-C boots in 3 seconds with no theme pic installed or plugins running
depending on teh size of theme background pic it can take a while longer for larger filesizes to set up