PDA

View Full Version : Ffvii Help!!!!

InanimateCrbnRod
January 24th, 2007, 19:22
okay so I have cwcheat on my psp and I didn't know that it leaves the codes on that you had the last time you used it, I have been playing for three hours and got Cid's Highwind limit, and trained all of my guys ten levels, I don't want to do it again but because of CWcheat Vincent is Sephiroth!

does anyone know how to change vincent back into vincent??? I have already tried using the character slot modifier code and all it did was make vincent not appear in battle at all!

any help would be greatly appreciated.

xcjzerox
January 24th, 2007, 19:37
yo dude wat cheats do you have for this game cause i need some ..

i have some but idk how to use it

InanimateCrbnRod
January 24th, 2007, 19:45
I have like 30+ cheats for FFVII and I'm adding a lot more

I'll post my popstation dtabase in a minute.

InanimateCrbnRod
January 24th, 2007, 19:47
okay here it is. when I add more I'll post it. it should work on all three discs if it don't then tell me.

xcjzerox
January 24th, 2007, 19:56
hey dude sorry to bother you but what did you use for this please tell me and gave me the download link so I could download the program on the psp ...sorry

I have 3.03 oa
and well it work on my ff7 version
thanks

sorry for not helping you on youre problem

carlitx
January 24th, 2007, 20:07
man i would not complain about having sephiroth instead of vinnie but altoght vinnie is cool sephi is way coooooller!

InanimateCrbnRod
January 24th, 2007, 20:45
yeah, but I ddin't want any cheats on this file...
oh well i just won't use vincent until i find a way to fix it.

oh and xcjzerox, the program is called cwcheat.

If you have 3.03 OE-B I can give you my version, w/ ffvii cheats already on it, if you have OE-A then I can give you the download link, what fw do you have?

xcjzerox
January 24th, 2007, 20:45
3.03 oa

xcjzerox
January 24th, 2007, 20:46
hey thanks for helping me here you are lil present

http://rapidshare.com/files/11759784/FFVII_Official_Strategy_Guide_PDF.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/11756039/FFVII_Official_Strategy_Guide_PDF.part2.rar

FFVII_Official_Strategy_Guide

InanimateCrbnRod
January 24th, 2007, 22:47
thanks. :)

does anyone else know how to solve my vincent problem......I've tried everything.

InanimateCrbnRod
January 24th, 2007, 22:53
by the way dude if you want, my version should work I think both fw versions use revision g, so just download this and then read the readme.

RoAdK1LL
February 9th, 2007, 09:06
I'm running 3.03 oe-b, so i'll download your version :D

I've never used cwcheat before. I take it if there are any cheats that you don't want to use, you just remove the code or turn them on/off??

Glad I found this thread!!