PDA

View Full Version : Airsoft Weaponry

MasterChafed
January 24th, 2007, 21:21
Check out this airsoft pistol I just purchased. http://www.hobbytron.com/AirsoftPistolGunElectricXTCM018A2.html

Like I said, I know it's only an airsoft gun, but it is an exact full 1:1 scale replica of a Desert Eagle .50 Caliber magnum.
I think it's a nice piece of machinery, I will post pictures of my own when it arrives in the mail in a couple days.

Probably around July I will be getting myself an M-16 replica (full metal, full sized, fully automatic, and full weight) from this same site, along with some tactical gear, and I will post a picture of myself armed to the teeth. :D

scarph
January 24th, 2007, 22:09
doesnt even have feet per second, so i cant tell you if its good

MasterChafed
January 24th, 2007, 23:02
it says in the title, FPS-200, it is just a cheap-o until I can get my m-16

quzar
January 24th, 2007, 23:10
They hurt. They're basically just BB guns except they can only fire plastic pellets.

I was looking into at one point getting an airsoft P90 (FCK-P90 iirc. Used by UN forces as well as Stargate command ;) ) but never did cause my other friend with airsoft guns wouldn't want to just have shootouts (they hurt!).

scarph
January 24th, 2007, 23:14
o yea 200, smelly, mines 320 and its a little pistol

SSaxdude
January 24th, 2007, 23:34
No offense, but don't buy an electric pistol. Sure they are semi-auto, but they shoot slow, inaccurate, and blow back slowly (so it's not really semi-auto.)

If you want a good cheap gun, get one of these: http://www.airsoftatlanta.com/rifle.htm (look for Auto Hardball II Shotgun.) I've had two of them (first one broke because somebody hit it against a wall) but it's good. The mag holds 30 rounds, it's as close to semi-auto of any spring gun (the pump is easy to cock plus springs back in place,) and is pretty accurate and fast. In a war against people with spring pistols, you'll do better than them.

If you really want a cheap pistol, I'd go with: http://www.airsplat.com/Items/AP-UA-961S.htm
Out of the many airsoft guns that I've owned and tried, this is the best spring pistol I've used. The feel of the gun is so cool, and it shoots very well.

My best gun at the moment is http://www.airsplat.com/Items/GP-HGBB-190-CO2.htm
I had it with the CO2 mag, but it broke so I had to get the green gas mag (this was before they made extra CO2 mags for it.)

I have used this gun before http://www.airsplat.com/Items/GP-SA-90595.htm
It's VERY powerful, but eats CO2 very quickly.

MasterChafed
January 25th, 2007, 00:12
don't worry, like i said, this is just for show, and for fun target practicing until later. My m-16 shoots at somewhere around 400 - 500 fps (the one i am getting i should say) and shortly after getting that one, im getting an airsoft sniper rifle that pounds the bbs out at a whopping 700 fps :O can't wait. And anyway, this is a cheap substitute to the actual desert eagle which is a gun i have always wanted.

mexicansnake
January 25th, 2007, 00:59
I have a James bond PPK special edition :) its awesome. Like 450 fps :p!.

MasterChafed
January 25th, 2007, 01:02
Im thinking I will upgrade my desert eagle pistol later, replace it with a C02 or greengas version, all metal, awesome. I was wondering about blowback, does it give the gun the full feeling of the kick of the original, or does it just feel week on most guns? I want it as close to original as possible (love the kick)

mexicansnake
January 25th, 2007, 01:23
The greengas suck. I think that the desert eagle guns are awesome...

The PPK has blowback, its awesome and feels like the real ones ;) Also the special edition its FULL metal it seems to be real!, but it has less power than a desert eagle one.

Smurph
January 25th, 2007, 01:42
If I ever get an airsoft gun, It'll be a working M134 replica.

S34MU5
January 25th, 2007, 06:08
every summer for my birthday we have a airsoft war.

last year there was about 20, this year there is gonna be about 60.

and i was just in paris and i bought loads of firecrackers and smoke bombs, i can't wait.

I have a P99 and a shotgun, but im gonna get more

MasterChafed
January 25th, 2007, 20:06
wish i could come :P my friends and I are gonna have an all out war tho, i was thinking of making a capture the flag tourney. I'm also really lucky because my whole house is surrounded by thick forest, perfect for an airsoft skirmish. I only have the gun in the first post (will in a couple days anyway) but i will have an m-16 asault rifle one, and a sniper rifle soon. Probably a full metal version of the Desert Eagle .50 AE and a Glock too.

S34MU5
January 25th, 2007, 21:35
Yeh there is a conifor forest right beside my house, (see the i found my house thread) and it has lots of foliage. On the satalite image it looks flat but it is hilly and there are 2 peaks. Each on has a flag or we sometime just do deathmatch.

VampDude
January 25th, 2007, 22:24
I used to have an airsoft gun (P698), not the plastic ball type but the ones but one of the ones that take little metal balls...

...it's in my room somewhere at my grandparents house, if I can ever be bothered to visit them! :p

SSaxdude
January 25th, 2007, 23:25
The greengas suck. I think that the desert eagle guns are awesome...

The PPK has blowback, its awesome and feels like the real ones ;) Also the special edition its FULL metal it seems to be real!, but it has less power than a desert eagle one.

What green gas guns have you used before? The gas guns I've used work well, and the hardcore airsoft people I know say green gas is better than CO2.

SnoopKatt
January 27th, 2007, 07:08
Hmm, I wouldn't buy anything from CYMA. If you just want it for a replica, that should be fine, but if you're going to go out on the field with it, you'll be in trouble.
However, I've had good guns from UHC (great spring guns for beginners), Cybergun (makers of the Hardball II shotgun, very reliable and accurate, metal parts), Tokyo Mauri (best out there, if you don't touch or upgrade the internals the gun will last for years, I have a M733 that's 8 years old and it's still running great), Classic Army (full metal and very reliable), and UTG (I had their spring shotgun, and it was incredible. 350 FPS, perfect weight, and it felt so overwheming; however, I hear that their electric guns suck).

MasterChafed
January 27th, 2007, 20:06
oh well, i guess i will review it for you all then eh?