PDA

View Full Version : Nintendos reply.

shadowprophet
January 24th, 2007, 21:51
Message(#6851-000550-8735\5508735)

Hello and thank you for contacting Nintendo,

I appreciate your taking the time to share your comments regarding the Virtual Console. An updated preview feature would be very nice. I'm not trying to make you feel all warm and fuzzy, and as you know, an update like that may never happen; however, I have forwarded the suggestion to the appropriate department for further review. While you won't be contacted further regarding this, please rest assured that your feedback will be taken into consideration.

Have fun!
Nintendo of America Inc.
Joel Nicholson

Nintendo's home page: http://www.nintendo.com/
Power Line (Automated Product Info): (425) 885-7529

-----

Take our Survey! You have been chosen to participate in an e-mail quality survey. This should take less than 5 minutes. Please click here: <A href="http://www.nintendo.com/[email protected]

-----

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:
-----------------

Posted At: 02:51:01.000 01/21/2007
Posted To: Nintendo <[email protected]>
Subject: Webform: Wii > General Questions / Feedback

Dear Nintendo, I've written you before about the virtual console.
But that's not the point I wish to make this time.
I find myself at this moment with a stock pile of wii points and nothing to spend them on.
That's not to say there isn't a number of great games on the wii shop channel.
That's only to say I've bought all the games that I know I would love to play, and I look forward to future virtual console releases, in fact every monday I check the shop channel hourly to see if that weeks virtual console content has been released, What can I say. Im a huge retro fan.
However on to the criticism part. there are some games in the wii shop channel that interest me.
But for lack of better description and illustration, I find myself passing up those titles. Dungeon Explorer, Gunstar heroes, and Ristar come to mind.
Now I realize this is where this email is forwarded to someone in the virtual console department to give me a nice generic response with a personal touch to make me feel all warm and bubbly inside, followed by the pitch to join the Nsider forums and such.
But before you do that, Please consider that on standard definition televisions, while the (More Details) descriptions are pretty vague, the illustrations while adding some flavor are hard to view.
a magnification feature would be really nice in these areas along with more detailed descriptions.
And even though this isn't likely to happen, short videos of in game footage would be a welcome addition as well.
Now before this is disregarded as just a constructive view from a wii fan. Which it is.
Please consider that these features would be useful to help appeal to a wider rage of people with various eye sight conditions and even those who would like to know more information about the Game's they're about to take a chance on.
Regards, Shadowprophet.

Mark30001
January 24th, 2007, 22:08
That's very kind of the Nintendo representative. You're even luckier for getting a response! :)

ICE
January 24th, 2007, 22:33
wow thats pretty awesome.

Accordion
January 24th, 2007, 23:17
that's great!

and quite funny

the same thing to sony...would most likely result in a paragraph explaining how your ideas are welcome, but no longer yours.

lexluthor
January 24th, 2007, 23:35
Haha, I think I like Nintendo 1% more now.

tiosolid
January 25th, 2007, 02:09
ahaha nice.. at last a non automatic reply

rbervoets
January 25th, 2007, 07:46
Yea ! lol

I heart Nintendo
January 25th, 2007, 16:07
That's a cool response and not cold like they usually are. Good on ya fella!