PDA

View Full Version : Noah takes a photo of himself every day for 6 years.

Darksaviour69
January 25th, 2007, 13:29
http://www.youtube.com/v/6B26asyGKDo

scottyboynow
January 25th, 2007, 13:34
Weird, a bit like cheese, matures with age.

Kaiser
January 25th, 2007, 14:28
Thats hypnotizing.

S34MU5
January 25th, 2007, 14:44
seen it, so long ago.

The first one was by a chinese (maybe japanese) girl
who did it for 2 years, also a woman who was pregant.

but they are all cool, there is a big fat guy who takes this piss out of them, he is a asshole

VampDude
January 25th, 2007, 17:31
I bet there was days he did'nt take a picture of himsef, I've seen other people do simular things. Such as a woman taking a picture of herself everyday for 2 years, kinda weird if you ask me. But least he can see howmuch he's changed facially over the years, I found it ammusing seeing that he had quite a bit of hair then had a haircut then like a few hundred pics later when it had grown out scruffy he gets anotherone. When im bored im gonna count howmany times this guy had a haircut in 6 years! lol

dejkirkby
January 25th, 2007, 17:35
He certainly doesn't age too well. The dark rings around his eyes get bigger and bigger. And you're telling me, he never had a black eye or fat lip or any kind of cut or graze in 6 years? Is he the Bubble Boy?

VampDude
January 25th, 2007, 17:54
He certainly doesn't age too well. The dark rings around his eyes get bigger and bigger. And you're telling me, he never had a black eye or fat lip or any kind of cut or graze in 6 years? Is he the Bubble Boy?

he gets a bit wider facially, I reckon he takes multiple pictures some days to fill the gaps...

...bubble boy indeed, he must only live in his apartment and never go outside. I always cut myself shaving, why does'nt he???