PDA

View Full Version : Do Not Use Cintro Modifier In 3.03oe-c

kando
January 25th, 2007, 20:52
title says it all. will still work ATM for 3.02OE-B/3.03OE-A/A'/B.

splodger15
January 25th, 2007, 20:56
Does it brick

scarph
January 25th, 2007, 21:03
cant brick
wont work

kando
January 25th, 2007, 21:04
Does it brick

honestly i doubt it would brick, being that 3.03OE-C doesnt even have a module/vshmain.prx....its split up which is why the firmware boots faster i think.

better to be safe than sorry, but i dont think it would just brick. it would just make a new file in flash0 that is unnecessary.

StealthCP
January 25th, 2007, 21:06
Interesting :D

baracki96
January 25th, 2007, 21:27
Does anyone know if it is still safe to use if you modified the boot path to boot cintro from memory-stick instead of the flash0?

Cloud_35
January 25th, 2007, 21:43
What's cintro???

socomit
January 25th, 2007, 22:58
Dark_alex
Elite PSP Hacker

Argh, the autoboot program is currently broken.
I don't know how i will fix that if the flash driver is not initialized at the point my code gets executed... Well i will think of something for next version

u cant use on oe-c

carlitx
January 25th, 2007, 23:12
ne way to get the non flashing cintro to work cause it wont work for me:(

Mr. Shizzy
January 26th, 2007, 00:39
Yes. C Intro don't work on OE-C. At first, I thought it was just me. Like the DAX quote above says: Autoboot is broken in OE-C.

Kando warns his C-Inro mod isn't working on OE-C either, for techniqual reasons...

I guess we'll have to just suffice with custom bootsounds (instead of C-Inros) until someone figures out a work around, or when DAX releases a fix for it in OE-D...

BTW, a little off topic; but for the record, I installed Random Gameboot Mod, and it seemed too unstable on OE-C to call useable. (Which sucks b/c I loved it :( )

pt9087
January 26th, 2007, 00:58
I have not yet updated to 3.03 OE-C... Is it worth it yet?

vision
January 26th, 2007, 01:15
Yeah you can flash through your pc =]

baracki96
January 26th, 2007, 03:37
Yes. C Intro don't work on OE-C. At first, I thought it was just me. Like the DAX quote above says: Autoboot is broken in OE-C.

Kando warns his C-Inro mod isn't working on OE-C either, for techniqual reasons...

I guess we'll have to just suffice with custom bootsounds (instead of C-Inros) until someone figures out a work around, or when DAX releases a fix for it in OE-D...

BTW, a little off topic; but for the record, I installed Random Gameboot Mod, and it seemed too unstable on OE-C to call useable. (Which sucks b/c I loved it :( )

I thoroughly enjoy the ability to change my cintro on the fly using that cintro-from-MSDUO mod. The fact that 3.03oe-c can't use autoboot funnctions slightly off-kilters it from its benefits for me. Guess I'm waiting for 3.03oe-c2/3.03oe-d/3.04oe-a

firedragon_jing
January 29th, 2007, 04:42

Try getting a re-routing mod to load the gameboot from the MSDUO, I haven't updated yet to OE-C because I don't feel a strong need to, but all my gameboots work

bizzle182
February 8th, 2007, 07:27
where is the cintro on the psp... what is the actual file name... and could you just replace that? with a pmf