PDA

View Full Version : Gamedr Advanced Disc Repair System

wraggster
January 25th, 2007, 21:09
New from Divineo USA (http://www.divineo.com/php/affstart.php?affcode=arboretum&prod=zz-wi-gdrman)

http://www.divineo.com/divineo/images/products/zz-wi-gdrman.jpg

Effortlessly fix scratched audio CDs, movie DVDs, game, photo and data discs with the motorized AutoMax disc repair system.

Automatically fix ANY scratched disc: Music CDs, movie DVDs, game, photo and data discs.

Specifications & extra information

Fixes scratches that can cause discs to skip, freeze, and fail to play
- Repairs ANY disc – music, movie, games, photo and data
- Unique, vertical disc loading; easy load and eject
- Easy-to-use: just spray, spin and shine
Fast, chemical-free process: takes about a minute to fix scratched discs
- Patented, replaceable radial resurfacing wheel repairs up to 50 discs

sitexec
January 25th, 2007, 21:20
I understand you want to move products and make some cash, but a cd/dvd scratch cleaner doesnt have much to do with PSP's as they use UMDs buddy.

Shrygue
January 25th, 2007, 21:30
That looks like the SkipDoctor tool seen in some GAME stores.

Junixx
January 25th, 2007, 21:31
It's posted on all the sections on DCEmu, I'm pretty sure DCEmu gets money for advertising their products

LAW666
January 25th, 2007, 23:31
That looks like the SkipDoctor tool seen in some GAME stores.

yeah that pretty much is a skip doctor with a shitload more plastic and extended handle... skip doctor kicked ass

pt9087
January 26th, 2007, 00:55
I need something like this after my 360 chewed on my Call Of Duty 2 game.

TeenDev
January 26th, 2007, 01:13
i got the SkipDoctor thing which is just like this exactly, it doesn't do anything harldy...

wolfpack
January 26th, 2007, 01:41
I need something like this after my 360 chewed on my Call Of Duty 2 game.

your 360 chewed on your call of duty 2 game? wow thats harsh, i beat call of duty 3 though, kinda short, how does a 360 chew up the disc? by it spinning too fast?

s15240drifter
January 26th, 2007, 03:41
i wonder if this will fix the perfect rings left on a 360 disc when ppl move there 360 while playin it

shrimpidy
January 26th, 2007, 12:02
do these things actually work? I mean how do they repair scratched disks? Cus I have a vast library of ruined Ps1 games from my early childhood that I didn't have the heart to throw out.

LAW666
January 26th, 2007, 12:21
do these things actually work? I mean how do they repair scratched disks? Cus I have a vast library of ruined Ps1 games from my early childhood that I didn't have the heart to throw out.

well i used the skip doctor on a couple of ps2 games and it worked, the disc spinning in the console was louder with the fixed games tho, but at least they played...

it works by basically eroding a layer of plastic (the scratched layer) and revealing a fresh(ish) new one underneath, they look liek crap after tho, they look like theyre scratched worse then they were before, but they work.

irishwhip
January 26th, 2007, 20:42
its basically a wheel of silicon carbide sand paper. if you repair a disc once, you best try to keep it in good condition because these things take off quite a bit of material. they certainly work though.

quzar
January 27th, 2007, 05:01
DO NOT BUY THIS. These products are HORRIBLE. The way they work is they have a razor in them that shaves off very small layers of the disc, in order to get the scratch out.

If you want a good one, make sure to look for one that comes with a liquid. Good disc scratch cleaners use a chemical to fill in gaps. This does not.

Mark30001
January 27th, 2007, 05:40
DO NOT BUY THIS. These products are HORRIBLE. The way they work is they have a razor in them that shaves off very small layers of the disc, in order to get the scratch out.

If you want a good one, make sure to look for one that comes with a liquid. Good disc scratch cleaners use a chemical to fill in gaps. This does not.

Thanks for the heads up! Does anyone know the best type of repair system for Dreamcast discs?

Adrenalin
January 29th, 2007, 22:27
i think it depends how bad the scratches are. if theyre not so bad you might get games to work. i think you just gotta test your luck.