PDA

View Full Version : lMAO Sony Screws Up Again

wraggster
January 25th, 2007, 22:05
Sony are having a crap time of late, PS3 Delays, the PSP homebrew scene running allover their best efforts to stop us, those lousy ads in the UK, crappy fake blogs but tonight another cracker of a story comes from their PSP Connect site, they are advertsing GT HD on the site but the screenshot is of the 360 Project Gotham racing :P

More details at Xbox 360 News (http://xbox360.dcemu.co.uk/sony-using-pgr3-screen-capture-to-promote-gran-turismo-hd-50619.html)

acn010
January 25th, 2007, 22:07
ha ha ha,,, there gonna dye!!!!!!
do you think theres gonna be a halt now?

Shrygue
January 25th, 2007, 22:08
All I can say is: You lose Sony.

LilSwish722
January 25th, 2007, 22:11
Wow....this is probably the only thing that sony can get sued for as of late.

ICE
January 25th, 2007, 22:11
rofl hahahahhahahahaha MORONS!!! *and the winner is.......... Nintendo Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

mnky
January 25th, 2007, 22:14
psp connect doesn't really have anything to do with sony...

carlitx
January 25th, 2007, 22:30
sony sux so much a cheap hooker would suck as much as them lol.

acn010
January 25th, 2007, 22:36
psp connect doesn't really have anything to do with sony...

there part of sony:thumbup:

S34MU5
January 25th, 2007, 23:18
i think sony are just gona say, we all give up.
and thats it.

No more PSP's no more sony gadgets and gizmos thats it, you killed sony.

On the flip side AHAHAAHAHAAH

SSaxdude
January 25th, 2007, 23:21
Sony phails at everything

Shadowblind
January 25th, 2007, 23:22
Im sorry but...the Playstation is done for. Soon enough, it will became worse then the Dreamcast, which got cancelled quickly. Except everyone will hate Sony, we still love Sega.

So its finally done to the two: The current champion Nintendo, which has been since the '80s, and Microsoft which has made the greatest computers since the '80s (not sure).

XBOX vs. NINTENDO

WHO WILL FINALLY PREVAIL?

carlitx
January 25th, 2007, 23:31
I say NINTEND cause Microsoft is just as evil and stupid as sony how they keep windows going i shall never know

F9zDark
January 25th, 2007, 23:34
The image has since been changed (now its of a pit crew). Sucks that someone at the Connect site would have made such an oversight; then again, they may have done it purposely to get a dig at Sony...

S34MU5
January 25th, 2007, 23:48
Im sorry but...the Playstation is done for. Soon enough, it will became worse then the Dreamcast, which got cancelled quickly. Except everyone will hate Sony, we still love Sega.

So its finally done to the two: The current champion Nintendo, which has been since the '80s, and Microsoft which has made the greatest computers since the '80s (not sure).

XBOX vs. NINTENDO

WHO WILL FINALLY PREVAIL?

:eek:

and xbox will win, have you actually played Live?

F9zDark
January 26th, 2007, 00:01
WTF is wrong with all of you? One little mishap, due to some dumbass webmaster, and all of you start spouting Anti-Sony shit?

Get a life.

Avenyet
January 26th, 2007, 00:03
dear oh dear sony what have you gone and done how i would say u'e shot urself in the foot but u;ve done that so many times they've probably dropped off

i think sony needs to take a break from trying to become the next microsoft and put some work into there current project like Blu ray and the PS3

because a few really well done project are a hell lot better than 100 failed ones

i say long live sony i want the sony of the 90's back

becasue at this rate xbox 360 will win but everyone will still buy a wii

emuking
January 26th, 2007, 00:08
WTF is wrong with all of you? One little mishap, due to some dumbass webmaster, and all of you start spouting Anti-Sony shit?

Get a life.

you probaly should not be the one to start the flaming especially against the webmaster, i know your entitled to your opinion but you should know this so nothing starts

F9zDark
January 26th, 2007, 00:22
you probaly should not be the one to start the flaming especially against the webmaster, i know your entitled to your opinion but you should know this so nothing starts

I am talking about the webmaster of Sony's Connect site...

wolfpack
January 26th, 2007, 00:27
wow thats bad... yup i smell a lawsuit

pt9087
January 26th, 2007, 00:53
LoL. Haha, Sony... hehe. There not as good as they think

Veskgar
January 26th, 2007, 07:16
Oh they changed it now? Well that blunder was pretty bad.