PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo talks Star Fox Wii

wraggster
January 25th, 2007, 22:18
via gamesradar (http://www.gamesradar.com/gb/wii/game/news/article.jsp?sectionId=1006&articleId=20070125154649578007&releaseId=2006022811153671099)

With Nintendo's interstellar vulpine's latest adventure, Star Fox Command on DS, counting down to tomorrow's release, the game's producer, Takaya Imamura, has hinted that Wii might be the next destination for the popular series.

In an exclusive VIP interview with Nintendo of Europe, when asked if a Wii version of Star Fox was likely, Imamura replies: "I wonder how the adventure of Fox and friends is going to go next time?! I have come up with some idea in my mind but it is still just a small one. I will try my best so that I can deliver it to you some time!"

Of course, Fox McCloud setting a course for Wii wouldn't be surprising in the slightest - it is a long-running Nintendo fan favourite, after all - but that doesn't detract from the fact that battling to save the Lylat System using Wii's wizzy-wand would be something to look forward to with starry-eyed optimism.