PDA

View Full Version : Australian Members

VampDude
January 25th, 2007, 22:46
HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY

I have no idea whatsoever what Australia Day is or what it means, all I know is it's today (Friday 26th January) and just thought I would say! :D

acn010
January 25th, 2007, 22:47
-.- over here its still January 25, 2007

VampDude
January 25th, 2007, 22:57
-.- over here its still January 25, 2007

it's the 26th in Australia and 9am, so thats that!

lmtlmt
January 25th, 2007, 23:09
hey you know your stuff vampdude, i was gunna post this, so i know there are a few aussie members so what are you doing for australia day?

and i pretty sure(dont hold me on this) australia day is when the first fleet either arrived in australia or when captain cook discovered it.

VampDude
January 25th, 2007, 23:13
hey you know your stuff vampdude, i was gunna post this, so i know there are a few aussie members so what are you doing for australia day

yup, I know my stuff. I wish I was an Aussie just so I could have the day off! :P

lmtlmt
January 25th, 2007, 23:16
you half are(cause what you just said is the real aussie state of mind:D) Australia day for sure means LAMB CHOPS on the BBQ!

VampDude
January 25th, 2007, 23:25
you half are(cause what you just said is the real aussie state of mind:D) Australia day for sure means LAMB CHOPS on the BBQ!

what about shrimps on the barbie??? :D

JKKDARK
January 25th, 2007, 23:29
Thank you :)

lmtlmt
January 25th, 2007, 23:31
what about shrimps on the barbie??? :D

no offense but argggggggggghsldvjlngealjhfawefg
actually i would say prawns but you usually eat them cold, i've never actualy seen one on a BBQ:(

VampDude
January 25th, 2007, 23:37
no offense but argggggggggghsldvjlngealjhfawefg
actually i would say prawns but you usually eat them cold, i've never actualy seen one on a BBQ:(

king or tiger prawns?

and whynot on the bbq??

S34MU5
January 25th, 2007, 23:38
Well to all you scots members.

Happy Burns Night!

lmtlmt
January 25th, 2007, 23:43
king or tiger prawns?

and whynot on the bbq??

mainly tiger, but sometimes king.

and i dont know, i just have never put them on the barbie and neither has anyone i know, some other aussie should come here and tell us if they have......kramer

VampDude
January 25th, 2007, 23:54
Well to all you scots members.

Happy Burns Night!

I forgot it was Buns Night, well Happy Burns Night

mainly tiger, but sometimes king.

and i dont know, i just have never put them on the barbie and neither has anyone i know, some other aussie should come here and tell us if they have......kramer

I have both King Prawns and Shrimps on the bbq, maybe it's just different people do diffirent things with them?

We need more Aussies here!

lmtlmt
January 26th, 2007, 00:18
* starts a chant* AUSSIE! AUSSIE! AUSSIE!.........OI! OI! OI!

JKKDARK
January 26th, 2007, 00:23
gtfo

VampDude
January 26th, 2007, 00:47
OI OI OI...

...you Aussies are funny! lmao

lmtlmt
January 26th, 2007, 09:36
AUSSIE!...................OI!
AUSSIE!...................OI!
AUSSIE! AUSSIE! AUSSIE!......OI! OI! OI!

yeh thats how i roll mate.

bah
January 26th, 2007, 10:07
Cheers VampDude

Australia day means drinking beer.
Something about the founding of the New South Wales (now a state) colony, but mostly the beer.

lmtlmt
January 26th, 2007, 10:12
hey bah you know those ads that say " you cant beat lamb on australia day" then he says "is lamb is good" ?

zidanerick
January 26th, 2007, 12:22
Happy Australia Day!!, pitty i still didnt get the day off :(, and btw i dont think a shrimp has seen a bbq in australia since the 80's :P.

Off Topic: Why has vampdude been banned?

Darksaviour69
January 26th, 2007, 12:50

3 different warnings in the last month that total 10 points gave him an auto ban of 7 days

lmtlmt
January 26th, 2007, 13:06
Happy Australia Day!!, pitty i still didnt get the day off :(, and btw i dont think a shrimp has seen a bbq in australia since the 80's :P.

why didnt you get the day off man?

JKKDARK
January 26th, 2007, 18:28
don't double post please!

zidanerick
January 26th, 2007, 21:55
why didnt you get the day off man? do you work at woolworths or something?

Nope i deliver the herald sun and since there is one every day of the year someone has to do it :(

opiate81
January 28th, 2007, 01:20
Good job cobber
I had a great Aussie Day..
nothing beats Cold beer, hot day, a hot chop and most of all NOTHING tops the Aussies absolutely demoralizing the Poms in the Cricket :D

And long live Australia for having the most public holidays in the world ;)
work hard and bludge hard is my motto!!

Lastly I havent put any seafood near a bbq ever.. other than the mulloway I caught last weekend which was wrapped in foil and put in the webber for a bit :)

lmtlmt
January 28th, 2007, 01:56
yeh the cricket game was supposed to finish at like 9pm and it finished at 5:30 :rofl:

And long live Australia for having the most public holidays in the world ;)

thast my favorite part of being an aussie :D

and yer i never put any seafood near a bbq either, it just doesnt seem to go together?

Kramer
January 28th, 2007, 02:02
Yep same here we never cook up seafood on the BBQ.

I know it's a bit late but happy Australia day everyone.

lmtlmt
January 28th, 2007, 02:08
thanks mate, appreciate it :thumbup:

Vendeta
January 28th, 2007, 02:33
WOW... just read the whole thread and just noticed that Lmtlmt is a aussi LOL... happy Australia day!!!!!!!!

JKKDARK
January 28th, 2007, 02:44
Wtg

Kramer
January 28th, 2007, 02:51
Wtg

Please stop spamming:mad:, this is not JUNK.

lmtlmt
January 28th, 2007, 05:47
WOW... just read the whole thread and just noticed that Lmtlmt is a aussi LOL... happy Australia day!!!!!!!!

oh i thought i made it clear on several occasians that i was true blue:D but hey you know now and thats all that matters:thumbup:

Please stop spamming:mad: , this is not JUNK

JKKDARK "used to be "nearly" cool but know he is homo

JKKDARK
January 28th, 2007, 15:42
Please stop spamming:mad:, this is not JUNK.

I said 'way to go', what's the problem?

Vendeta
January 28th, 2007, 16:31
lol... Kramer are u a bit to defensive?

Kramer
January 30th, 2007, 11:22
lol... Kramer are u a bit to defensive?

Yes, yes I'am.

Wtg means nothing too me so I see it as spam and I bet a whole lot of other people do too.

opiate81
January 30th, 2007, 12:45
c'mon now people we're all Aussies here.. well a few anyways
we're known the world over for being laid back, calm and generally not phased by phorum people

although now that I think of it an "ignore users posts" button which permanently ignored posts from people you didnt want to read would be handy :)

here's an interesting fact and one that reminds me why I love my country

In 1954, Bob Hawke was immortalised by the Guinness Book of Records for sculling 2.5 pints of beer in 11 seconds. Bob later became the Prime Minister of Australia... for those of you who dont remember him he was our PM before the one who only finished 9th grade.. Paul Keating :D