PDA

View Full Version : New PSone games available for Japan

wraggster
January 26th, 2007, 01:10
via pspfanboy (http://www.pspfanboy.com/2007/01/25/new-psone-games-available-for-japan/)

Six new PlayStation One games are available for Japanese PS3 owners. They include:

A IV Evolution Global
Crash Bandicoot
Rally Cross
Souryu: Logical Mahjong
Spectral Force
Vampir: Kyuuketsuki Densetsu
As you can see, some of these games are already available for US PS3 owners. The other games, which include an RPG and strategy game offering, will most likely never make it to the States.

Tetris999
January 26th, 2007, 03:47
Or will it make it to the states?

Veskgar
January 26th, 2007, 05:32
I wonder if the Japanese use Dark_AleX's OE firmware? Does anyone know what their position is regarding PSP homebrew? Are they mostly for or against?

Tron_Fan
January 26th, 2007, 15:57
Is there a comprehensive list of games available for download off the PS3? I went out to the offical Sony site, and couldn't see anything.

I'm just curious, more than anything, what's actually available.

Veskgar
January 26th, 2007, 17:32
Is there a comprehensive list of games available for download off the PS3? I went out to the offical Sony site, and couldn't see anything.

Same here. I've been looking for a complete and accurate list of all PSX downloads available. If anyone has a link it would be appreciated.

JKKDARK
January 26th, 2007, 17:45
Vampir: Kyuuketsuki Densetsu will be available in Europe?

SSaxdude
January 26th, 2007, 21:19
I could have had those games (and many, many more) on my PSP back on December 25.