PDA

View Full Version : Locoroco for Phones Coming Soon

wraggster
January 26th, 2007, 15:46
The rather excellent PSP game Locoroco is coming to mobile phones.

Check out the News at AHE (http://ngage.dcemu.co.uk/locoroco-mobile-spotted-in-japan-50748.html)

The King
January 26th, 2007, 16:01
wow mazing there learnly making every game posible into cellphones but they alwais come out crapy for cells

Veskgar
January 26th, 2007, 16:07
I think Loco Roco should remain exclusive to the PSP. The PSP needs exclusive games designed only for it if it wants to do better in game sales.

pt9087
January 26th, 2007, 17:07
Broken link for me. Loco Roco is one of the best games for the PSP it óould be a shame to see it on anything else

Jpdeathblade
January 26th, 2007, 20:56
I think they should make more effort on making Loco Roco 2 instead of demos and cell phone games but thats just me =P

chrono75
January 27th, 2007, 04:55
I'mnot afraid to admit that was a pretty addictive game with some addictive music. Playing that game is pretty fun and the music will get stuck in your head just as soon as you finish the first level. Actually, I think releasing Locoroco for cell phones won't take away from the PSP at all because the PSP is more powerful than any cell phone and if people want an even greater Locoroco experience, they'll have to get the PSP and a copy of this game. Hmmm, sounds pretty enteresting to me.

Tomppa
January 27th, 2007, 14:35
N-Gage, anyone?

dejkirkby
January 27th, 2007, 14:38
La dee-da doo dah, La deeee-da doo dah.
It will be a shame if the PSP doesn't keep it's exclusive games.

MaxSMoke
January 27th, 2007, 17:45
All I want to know is WHERE IS THE PS3 VERSION???

Just think about, PS3=Tilt Sensor! Just imagine rolling your controller left and right to move your Loco Roco's. Or flipping it to make them jump. It makes perfect sense for Loco Roco to become a PS3 game.

Although, hopefully, it will be a $20 download and not a $60 Blu-Ray Disk!

angusW
January 28th, 2007, 05:49
Instead of trying to put different games on a cell phone they should try to increase the crappy range. The main reason I have a cell is to make and receive calls, not play games. (or take pictures)