PDA

View Full Version : Indie developers team up for strategy games price drop

wraggster
November 2nd, 2012, 21:31
Four of the industry’s leading independent games developers have teamed up for the launch of a simultaneous price drop across their tactical mobile games, with Rodeo Games, Sarah Northway, Full Control and Red Wasp Design each taking part in the initiative.
Each of the indie devs has dropped the price of one of its mobile games for the entire weekend as of midnight tonight (Friday November 2nd)
Tomas Rawlings of Red Wasp Design commented on the special sale: “We're really pleased to be part of such a line up of games. I've got all of them on my iPod so I speak from personal experience they are all well worth getting and with the sale on – a complete bargain!”
The sale ends on Sunday, so check out the prices below for an idea of just who much you can save.
Sarah Northway’s Rebuild on iTunes (universal iPhone, iPad, iPod touch), Google Play (Android os2.3+) and on Amazon Appstore (Android & Kindle Fire) - normally priced at $2.99/£1.79, will be $0.99/£0.69 for the sale.

Red Wasp Design’s Call of Cthulhu (The Wasted Land) on iTunes (universal iPhone, iPad, iPod touch) and Google Play normally priced at $3.99/£2.99 will be $1.99/£1.19 for the sale.
Rodeo Games’ Hunters: Hunters: Episode One & Hunters: Episode One HD for iOS will be on sale for $0.99/£0.69 each. Also the new Hunters 2, also iOS is on sale for $0.99/£0.69!
Full Control’s Tactical Soldier – Undead Rising: Universal iOS on iTunes and its second campaign for iOS are usually sold for $4.99 and $3.99 respectively. Both will be on sale for $0.99/£0.69 each.

http://www.mobile-ent.biz/news/read/indie-developers-team-up-for-strategy-games-price-drop-2/019759