PDA

View Full Version : Ocarina of Time to hit Japanese Virtual Console in February

wraggster
January 26th, 2007, 19:59
via joystiq (http://www.joystiq.com/2007/01/26/ocarina-of-time-to-hit-japanese-virtual-console-in-february/)

NCL today revealed the February line-up of Virtual Console titles it has prepared for Japan. Top of the list (in all respects) is N64 masterpiece Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, which at 1200 points is the most expensive VC game to date. The full list of titles confirmed for release in February looks like this:

Mighty Boxing (Tecmo, Famicom - 500 points)
Galaga (Namco, Famicom - 500 points)
Hoshi no Kirby (Nintendo/HAL, Famicom - 500 points)
Kamaitachi no Yoru (Chunsoft, Super Famicom - 800 points)
Megami Tensei (Atlus, Super Famicom - 900 points)
Daimakaimura (Capcom, Super Famicom - 800 points)
Sangokushi IV (Koei, Super Famicom - 800 points)
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Nintendo, N64 - 1200 points)
Bare Knuckle (aka Streets of Rage; Sega, Mega Drive - 600 points)
Story of Thor (Sega, Mega Drive - 600 points)
Vectorman (Sega, Mega Drive - 600 points)
Vermilion (Sega, Mega Drive - 600 points)
Vigilante (Irem, PC Engine - 600 points)
BE BALL (Hudson, PC Engine - 600 points)
Yokai Douchuuki (aka Shadowland; Namco, PC Engine - 600 points)
Wonder Momo (Namco, PC Engine - 600 points)

Jack_Skellington
January 26th, 2007, 20:01
That's the best Virtual Console news i've heard in ages, at least it is'nt another Mario game :)

shadowprophet
January 26th, 2007, 22:46
That's the best Virtual Console news i've heard in ages, at least it is'nt another Mario game :)

I've found Via following the VC scene. That nintendo has this nasty habit of releasing games in other countries that may or may not ever see an international vc release.

gunntims0103
January 26th, 2007, 22:59
I've found Via following the VC scene. That nintendo has this nasty habit of releasing games in other countries that may or may not ever see an international vc release.

That would be very bad if Zelda OT doesn't see a international release and is only released in a few countries, since its one of the best games ever made. This also goes for any other classic games that Nintendo plans on not releasing internationally.

Adrenalin
January 29th, 2007, 12:20
this'll definitely be a seller. Its one of the best if not the best game of all time. though playing it on the original n64 is nicest.

JKKDARK
January 29th, 2007, 16:36
story of thor and bare knuckle are the first games I would get.