PDA

View Full Version : PS3: 1.5 update... could it be?

Vendeta
January 27th, 2007, 01:54
News via: www.engadget.com

Sony's latest PS3 firmware update (1.5 already? Oh how the time flies!) really has its heart in the right place. None of this magnanimous 720p Blu-ray playback nonsense, or any other help for the True HD impaired. No, this time around Sony is concentrating on what really matters: raking in the cash. See, the update lets you hook up a fancy little PaSoRi reader, which can pull contactless payments from your Edy money card or Felica phone to fill up your Network Wallet with relevant monies. It's all Japan-only, of course, but perhaps one day we can be cool like our island friends. Other minor enhancements include the addition of WEP128 and WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES) for wireless security, and a few other smaller fixes.

mavsman4457
January 27th, 2007, 03:04
Already been posted: http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=50435

Vendeta
January 27th, 2007, 03:44
well this is for news... and everything is in it.... MINES BETTER! LOL.... jkjk... by the way u have to update if u ever plan on looking in ps3 store or going online....

blade47167
January 27th, 2007, 06:10
Why you say about racking in the cash? It was one of the smaller things about this update. The big thing was the graphics fix. It fixed the problems ps1 and ps2 games were having.

Cloudhunter
January 27th, 2007, 12:12
There is a Sony hate culture here, in the PS3 and PSP scenes. Seriously, I'm sick of it. If it wasn't for Sony, would we have them in the first place?

Cloudy

THE PREDATOR
January 27th, 2007, 12:45
Well said Cloudy I totally agree with you, I would rather have a Sony gaming system than any off the others.

Vendeta
January 27th, 2007, 17:55
YOU SAY IT!!!!!!!!!
But sony is pissing me off... i ant fl0w released ssooooooooo bad... I KILL THEM!!!! JKJK
BlueCrab: u dont like my style... HATEA!!! lol jkjk

magneto
January 27th, 2007, 19:06
it still doesnt help me. My ps3 doesnt connect to my bluetooth headset and when i call about it the sony reps. dont know anything.

mavsman4457
January 27th, 2007, 20:41
There is a Sony hate culture here, in the PS3 and PSP scenes. Seriously, I'm sick of it. If it wasn't for Sony, would we have them in the first place?

Cloudy

I agree but why did you choose to rbing it up in this thread. No one was saying that Sony sucks. I don't think so at least.