PDA

View Full Version : Everyone homebrew without hcked GTA!!!

lions3231
January 27th, 2007, 02:25
Recently i found out how to use UMDgen but properly..

with any Backup of LCS not iso (cus thats illegal:mad: ) you can go to update folder and change the update
to the 2.0 update VERY EASY.... CMON I HAVE DONE IT!!!

make sure you have a copy of devhook....

use devhook and now use the backup of your umd

PLEASE USE A BACKUP BECAUSE OF 2 THINGS

1. YOU CAN ONLY USE A BACKUP

2. YOU CAN'T BREAK ANYTHING LOL.

thanks i need some peeps to trys this worked for a
friend so i hope it works for you guys....

:) :)

its gr8 i love you homebrew gods:
Ditlew,Fanjita,dark alex and the rest of you!!!

Napalm-Death
January 27th, 2007, 02:31
with any Backup of LCS not iso (cus thats illegal:mad: ) you can go to update folder and change the update
to the 2.0 update VERY EASY.... CMON I HAVE DONE IT!!!
Doesn't LCS come with the 2.0 update? And..if the backup isn't iso, how would it be... .rar?

lions3231
January 27th, 2007, 02:35
yes but if you buy a new LCS it is patched with the 2.6 update trust me i have the patched version...

whe did i say it was rar??

it has to be iso or cso or dax or whatever i dnt want to be banned so i am not going any deeper

JKKDARK
January 27th, 2007, 02:36
It's not illegal to make an iso of your own game, what are you saying?

lions3231
January 27th, 2007, 02:42
that i don't want to be kicked from dcemu
one of my friends has been about talking about backups so i like to keep quiet!!!

i need to know if this works before i make an installer to do this all for you so FEEDBACK Please

iniquitous_beast
January 27th, 2007, 02:57
If you are able to run backups, then you don't need the GTA exploit to run your homebrew. Your psp is already able. Besides, what is the point of changing the update file? GTA would still be patched, regardless of what update you packed with it. Only early copies of GTA will work for the upcoming exploit. (That is, you need a copy of GTA that ORIGINALLY came with a 2.00 update.)

gunntims0103
January 27th, 2007, 03:01
This makes no sense at all! Your saying that you hacked the GTA update to update to a firmware that allows homebrew? That absurd! Come up with a "POC" and then maybe users will take you a little more seriously. What you are posting right now is quite laughable!

-Xandu-
January 27th, 2007, 06:51
I don't understand what you're trying to do..

splodger15
January 27th, 2007, 10:04
This is very confusing

dejkirkby
January 27th, 2007, 10:07
If you can run an ISO then you don't need to use the GTA exploit. And for information ISO's are illegal. You can only CURRENTLY have a backup of your digital media in the SAME format, in this case UMD.

scottyboynow
January 27th, 2007, 11:27
Donut mucher!!

MikeDX
January 27th, 2007, 12:27
This thread is ridiculous and I'm closing it.