PDA

View Full Version : SID Meier's Pirates US version

wraggster
January 27th, 2007, 13:58
New from Success HK (http://www.superufo.com/product_html/SONY_PSP_SID_Meier__39_s_Pirates_US_version.html?a ff_id=24)

http://www.superufo.com/item_photo/item/PSP0535_l.jpg

Sid Meier debuts on the PSP with his award-winning adventure/strategy game, Sid Meier's Pirates! Take on the role of a Pirate Captain to amass fortune and fame and seize your rightful place as one of the most revered and feared pirates in history. There is a whole cast of interesting and dangerous characters to meet, mysteries to solve, exotic island destinations to discover, and powerful alliances to forge. Duel, battle (on land and sea), dance, sneak, and hunt your way to unimaginable riches! Each time you play you create a new and exciting adventure, so the replayability is limitless! Players test their skills as a sea captain exploring the high seas and dueling in land and sea battles in a richly detailed 3D world. Additional features for the PSP system include wireless Ad-Hoc multiplayer for up to four players, widescreen graphics, new treasure hunts and more. Engage in fierce naval battles, against both single vessels and multi-ship convoys. Harrowing action sequences on ship decks include swinging from yard arms, slashing down sails, and clobbering enemy crew as players make their way to the enemy captain

shedeus
January 27th, 2007, 23:01
this game is incredible. very addictive... stayed up til 4am playing this till my eyes bled. and its $20 !! whoohoo

Broadus
January 28th, 2007, 01:03
Yeah, for a cheaply-priced game, this is just awesome! And it takes a lot of stuff from the XBOX version, like the battles in the background when dueling enemy captains, and the four-player ship battles, which even has computer players.

pubudu
January 28th, 2007, 18:11
yaa i love this game
and when Broadus said "for a cheaply-priced game this is just awesome"
i think what he means is "for a small-sized game this is just awesome"