PDA

View Full Version : PC2PSP Now with Danzeff Keyboard.

wraggster
January 27th, 2007, 16:34
News/release from Sanguinus (http://prox9.dnsalias.com/)

PC2PSP now has the Danzeff keyboard!!

Preamble:

Along time ago (26 days ago to be precise) I came back from a new years party. I was annoyed webcam was not vista compatible, An idea came to me dual-boot XP and use that for any thing that requires drivers unavailable for vista. I put in my XP disc but one thing never occurred to me this was a restore disc and unfortunately instead of installing XP on my external HDD. I reformatted my internal HDD and installed XP over vista . All my hard worked on source code was gone forever!!!

Present-day (2 days ago) I finished my last A-level exam of this term I decide to rewrite PC2PSP and encorperate the features requested and make a fresh start on it so like a phoenix rising from the ashes here is PC2PSP MK-B.

Improvements after recoding:

Speed increase.
Stability increase.
Greater compatibility.
Danzeff's Keyboard

In rewriting this I have learnt much more LUA and much more VB6 so I have no regrets about rewriting it as it also gives a better release.

My Website for news and stuff :- http://prox9.dnsalias.com/

The source code is available upon request now it requires VB6 to compile it though.

I have another idea for a huge speed boost so expect to here from me again in the next few days.

Any bugs or errors (I have not tested it that thoroughly yet) please PM me or post in this thread. Included in the zip are USBHOSTFS and NETHOSTFS you will need IRSHell to run this. Instructions are in the readme.

Enjoy

Mike.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

titch.ryan
January 27th, 2007, 18:15
unlucky about reformatting your HDD
but keep up the good work.

DarthPaul
January 27th, 2007, 18:40
wow this sounds cool,i'll download it and test it..

imagecko
January 27th, 2007, 20:05
has anyone gotten this to work with oe-c because i have had no luck or maybe i am not reading the instructions corecttly they could have been more clear. where exactly is the usbhost file?

inlovewithi
January 28th, 2007, 15:21
I'm always messing up my hardrives, thanks to bad luck. Always installing XP on the wrong drive, but I've always been able to get all of my files using restorer2000 pro. Look it up on Google, it cost 50 dollars, and you can get all of the files that haven't been written over. I hope he reads this.

tubaros
January 29th, 2007, 10:17
ive got software that would have got all your files back, very handy - called REstoremyfiles and works a dream. oh well.. :( sorry to hear about the format. be interested to try this.