PDA

View Full Version : Killzone Liberation: Public Beta (PSP)

wraggster
January 28th, 2007, 01:10
via yourpsp (http://community.yourpsp.com/showthread.php?t=46544)

Do you own a PSP? Are you enjoying the amazing Killzone:Liberation? Eager to try it online?

SCEE and Guerilla will soon be organising a brief Beta Trial of the Infrastructure Mode and we need your help!

What do I need to do?
Answer the above poll with Yes by Friday 26th January. We will only contact those who answer Yes after this date.

What is involved?
You will be sent a short survey to see if you meet the criteria, if you do, you will be sent joining instructions into how you can take part. During the trial period we will ask you to play at specific times, and perform a few tasks but you will still receive plenty of free time as well!

What does it cost?

Nothing! It's free.

Pity the news only got around today and its for Euro folks only, if someone gets a beta let us know

Veskgar
January 28th, 2007, 01:46
Killzone: Liberation on infrastucture? Can't wait. Sign me up...

LAMPRO
January 28th, 2007, 03:44
Im down.

darthhaze420
January 28th, 2007, 05:11
yeah why not sign me up too

joshisposer
January 28th, 2007, 05:45
Sign me up even though this is posted a day late. I want to play!

YES

MaxSMoke
January 28th, 2007, 07:42
Does this mean that KillZone will actually be releasing additional content for it's game AFTER the initial commercial release? Or will this just be a new version of KillZone they expect us to buy, AGAIN, in the future?

I really hope they will be adding content, free of charge, for their loyal customers. The only other game I'm aware of, for the PSP, that added additional content for the customer after purchase were the extra tracks and vehicles in WipeOut.

BTW, there's nothing in the original forum post that says Euro-Only. I think you are mistaken, and the beta is open to the world.

emickz
January 28th, 2007, 07:48
wow u guys posted this a day late :(

Broadus
January 28th, 2007, 08:18
Of course it'll be free, MaxSMoke. They constantly talked about how they want to add free, downloadable content in the future, while releasing the finished single player and Ad Hoc multiplayer of the game earlier.
And yeah, this was posted a day late. I never heard about it until this post. Oh, well!

Ecko
January 28th, 2007, 09:08
yes ! Im down with that

S34MU5
January 28th, 2007, 16:27
I'm to late, I dont have A router anyway

scottyboynow
January 28th, 2007, 18:28
me too!

soad825
January 28th, 2007, 19:12
Yes ,YeeaaaYYYaaaa

sedkiller
January 28th, 2007, 21:01
YES I WANT SIGN ME UP !! I eard that it whas open for europeen only.. is it true ?

Totalitarian
January 28th, 2007, 22:30
The admin on yourpsp.com are pretty lax with their job and to be honest you'll probably be able to sign up for it and still be take the questionnaire if you apply now. I've been on that forum since the beginning so I know how lazy and disorganised the Community Staff there are.

This post by BongoFrenzy even sends out mixed messages:

What do I need to do?
Answer the above poll with Yes by Friday 26th January. We will only contact those who answer Yes after this date.

While it may be an EU only BETA, MotherH a member of Guerilla Studios has stated that there should be a US BETA as well. However I don't know if it will be as public as the EU BETA. Besides, it will only be a short BETA anyway.