PDA

View Full Version : Want flash games on your PSP? Get them here!

wraggster
January 28th, 2007, 01:12
via playstation forums (http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=pspgames&thread.id=392429)

www.psponme.com
You don't even need a USB cable... just play from your PSP straightaway, or download the offline website, and download it there, so you can play without an Internet connection!
There are also some audio/animations on the site, and they all take up little space
Sorry if this is old, thought it was cool to play Bowman or listen to 'You Kicked My Dog' on my PSP

PSP 101
January 28th, 2007, 01:55
WOW! That's sweet. I have been looking for more flash games!

DarthPaul
January 28th, 2007, 02:19

ALF
January 28th, 2007, 03:12
props to the creator and thanx for the heads up cuss all i have to say is THATS A LOT OF "FREAKIN FLASH GAMES!" :)

Tron_Fan
January 28th, 2007, 05:37
Frankly, this collection is lame, and showcases how lame the Flash player is on the PSP.

Flash itself, kicks some serious arse, and can produce some cool games... but the PSP player remains old, and slow and lame.

Sony! Upgrade the flash player so we can play some DECENT flash games!!!!

ACID
January 28th, 2007, 05:47
What other flash games are out there anybody knows?

s075933
January 28th, 2007, 07:24
How do i play these on my psp?

DrNicket
January 28th, 2007, 09:18
Slightly OT, but has anyone explored the possibility of unlocking the flash capability of the newer firmwares and creating flash apps and such without need of the built-in browser app?

ACID
January 28th, 2007, 12:07
How in the world can i play this flash games without been on line :(

lmtlmt
January 28th, 2007, 12:15
what do you have to type in the web browser to play the flash game you have on your psp again? isnt it soemthing like file:/"whatever name the game is"

dejkirkby
January 28th, 2007, 12:17
You can DL the games. There is a program called SWF Grabber. You get the swf file put it in the root of your MS and then use your browser and direct it to where you put the file.

lmtlmt
January 28th, 2007, 12:26
i fugired out anpther way just right click and save target as and then save it to the root and it works perfect :D

shango46
January 28th, 2007, 17:35
First off, thanks to whoever found\made\posted this. It is a very nifty little app that I have been playing with for a couple of hours now. There is one thing though, $ony really needs to improve the flash capabilities on the PSP. Or even better idea, Adobe needs to create a patch you download via the PSP so no new firmware is needed. Even better idea! Homebrew community makes a standalone flash player with a file list ( like a emulator ) of the .swf's you want. Keep the analog as a mouse and all the other buttons the same as the browser, but also configurable. I would write this program myself but I am learning slowly how to in my spare time ( not alot of that ) and can still barely do the hello world thing. If anyone is willing to help me in said program and show me some stuff how to program for the PSP, I would be forever grateful.

soad825
January 28th, 2007, 19:04
close but with (.SWF) at the end

pt9087
January 28th, 2007, 21:36
First off, thanks to whoever found\made\posted this. It is a very nifty little app that I have been playing with for a couple of hours now. There is one thing though, $ony really needs to improve the flash capabilities on the PSP. Or even better idea, Adobe needs to create a patch you download via the PSP so no new firmware is needed. Even better idea! Homebrew community makes a standalone flash player with a file list ( like a emulator ) of the .swf's you want. Keep the analog as a mouse and all the other buttons the same as the browser, but also configurable. I would write this program myself but I am learning slowly how to in my spare time ( not alot of that ) and can still barely do the hello world thing. If anyone is willing to help me in said program and show me some stuff how to program for the PSP, I would be forever grateful.

First thing... Adobe? you mean Macromedia.

Second... There is already a flash player for PSP out

You go to your web browser and type file://" thenameofthething".swf

maddog007
January 29th, 2007, 02:09
First thing... Adobe? you mean Macromedia.

Second... There is already a flash player for PSP out

You go to your web browser and type file://" thenameofthething".swf

Adobe bought Macromedia.

lmtlmt
January 29th, 2007, 07:09
the homebrew flash player is no where near as good as the one on the psp 2.7+

PawnOshadowProphecy
January 29th, 2007, 16:05
fugired out anpther way just right click and save target as and then save it to the root and it works perfect

lol exactlt ;) THEN dont forget to tell them to type said LOCATION in the web browser to allow it to be played....;)...
if you are new to flash games DOWNLOAD MIAS DREAMLAND AND IT WILL EDUCATE YOU WITH A SWEET README AND A FREE RPG!!!!
ok guys this is a shot in the dark but you would think ;)
put the game in a FOLDER in the MS.....then type the location of the said APP or FLASH GAME in this case INTO YOUR PSP WEB BROWSER
(ex: MS0:\flash game)... or where ever you prefer too store it....all that really matters is you can DIRECT your NET BROWSER to the said FLASH GAMES LOCATION ON THE STICK...
option 2 ill make a lil tutorial and edit this post to show you how one psp flash app can be installed too allow you to DROP and DRAG replace flash in a specified folder ;) more on this lil trick ( i have used since 2.6 ;) ) when i edit the post ;)

ok go here and get this FLASH game and install it VIA READ ME DIRECTIONS..

http://www.animetheme.com/animetheme.html?http://www.animetheme.com/games/psp_rpg.html

MIA"S DREAMLAND RPG GAME
after it is installed you will notice in the MSo\ the root of your ms ( where the psp opens naturally ;)) that there is a folder with some(what appear to be) offline-WEBPAGES....ive found that you can actually REPLACE the files in said directory and it will play the replaced flash game (providing the flash game isnt to NEW for the player ;)

YO POSP WTF IS MIA"S DREAMLAND EXACTLY????

Own a PlayStation Portable? Bring this interesting and useful little JavaScript game to your PSP! "Mai's Dreamland for PSP" is a mini RPG itself, but it also includes the functions of an OFFLINE portal with some useful applications (eg. address book, calculator, memo pad) and interesting mini games (eg. PSP Solitaire, MineSweeper, Sudoku / Number Place, Tetris). Apart from Mai, you may also use other characters such as Cloud (from "Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children"), Kira (from "Gundam SEED Destiny") and Sousuke (from "Full Metal Panic"). Expand your PSP's horizons!

Download "Mai's Dreamland" 1.41 RELEASE (2.54 MB)!
Additionally, you can also download the following addon pack, which adds the following EXTRA features to the game!

8 more characters (Chun Li, Ingrid, Mika, Mina, Poison, Sakura, SD Felicia, SD Morrigan)
"Final Fantasy XII" Theme for PSP Solitaire
Extra backgrounds
Download Addon Pack version 2.1 (1.44 MB)!
http://www.animetheme.com/animetheme.html?http://www.animetheme.com/games/psp_rpg.html

Super Robot World Final Fantasy X Mini RPG
Mai's Dreamland - RPG / Offline Portal for PSP
Final Fantasy VII Special EVANGELION: Rebirth of Angels
Anime Theme World Online - Web-based Multiplayer Online RPG
Super Robot World SDK Role-Playing Game Director