PDA

View Full Version : crazy mugen thinking of porting

acn010
January 28th, 2007, 21:49
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR6Y8vDO4aw
enjoy!:thumbup:
im thinking of porting and i saw a ported version i have to investigate............
ok now i heard there is a port its called "InfinityCat Beta" for PSP
here is the linkfor people who do not believe me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWjvygyrTFA

Vendeta
January 28th, 2007, 22:46
NICE... so i juess ur not porting it eh?

Cap'n 1time
January 29th, 2007, 00:08
What exactly do you plan on porting? The most recent version of the Open Mugen source has (i believe) already been ported to the psp. I think that open mugen is dead and the group has moved on to doing a non-open source remake of the engine.

Open Mugen had nearly complete support for characters, but work on backgrounds, and a life bar were never implemented. You can continue work on the Open Mugen source, but right now it is no where near complete as the original Mugen Engine. Dont get your hopes up so easily...

quzar
January 29th, 2007, 02:01
wrong section.

acn010
January 29th, 2007, 07:23
i know that.but now i wont cause it will consume my time if i finish the mugen and its not done....so much hope from this port down to the floor

rampage
March 24th, 2008, 23:07
i want to play mugen on my xbox 360 can anybody please tell me how to do it?

JKKDARK
March 24th, 2008, 23:20
i want to play mugen on my xbox 360 can anybody please tell me how to do it?

It's not available on Xbox 360.

rampage
June 15th, 2008, 03:22
i am about to get a psp and wanted to know how to port winmugen onto psp. some of the tutorials on youtube are not specific and i need a step by step guide

rampage
June 15th, 2008, 03:23
i am about to get a psp and wanted to know how to port winmugen onto psp. some of the tutorials on youtube are not specific and i need a step by step guide

rampage
June 15th, 2008, 03:27
i am about to get a psp and was wanting to know if anybody could tell me how to port winmugen onto psp. Most of the tutorials on youtube are not specific and i need a step by step guide as well as any software i might need to make it happen.