PDA

View Full Version : PSP Submenu Icon Injector - Customize your submenu icons

wraggster
January 30th, 2007, 00:48
New release by dark420bishop:

This program will allow you to change the your XMB Camera, RSS Feed, Online Instruction Manual, Remote Play, and Certificate Utility icons. I know this program could be better but I was trying to do as little work possible to get this done as I figure it's only a matter of time before someone writes a program to replace all of the menu icons, including the submenu icons. This program is designed so you can take your current topmenu_plugin.rco and change only the selected icons so that you don't need to remake your topmenu_plugin and change all the labels.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via dark420bishop (http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk)

porchemasi
January 30th, 2007, 01:15
I want a full XMB ICON EDITOR + LABEL EDITOR! :o
great release btw

EvilDooinz
January 30th, 2007, 01:17
great work, keep it up.
Thanks

emuking
January 30th, 2007, 06:02
oh god how will all this modding fit on the psp's memory :)

Napalm-Death
January 30th, 2007, 13:49
Use FlashAgent to take care of that. :) Great release, but I'll wait for full menu customization.

tophead420
January 30th, 2007, 15:36
hey thanks for this. I may give it a try, whats the limit on the icons sizes id like to know before I tried this. But great work and keep it up.

ACID
January 30th, 2007, 18:30
Nice release. but ill wait for a full customizer for now

dark420bishop
January 30th, 2007, 21:13
oh god how will all this modding fit on the psp's memory :)I have been using PSP Filer to write the topmenu_plugin (goes in your f0:/vsh/resource directory).

hey thanks for this. I may give it a try, whats the limit on the icons sizes id like to know before I tried this. But great work and keep it up.Icons should be 5.05 Kb bitmap images. I've been using the icons that come with xmbPackager v0.3 (they are located in xmbPackager v0.3.rar\sets\Custom XMB Icons). The program IS set up to show a warning when the icon you are trying to use is larger than the space allotted but since there is plenty of padding room, it should not ever cause any problems to use a larger icon.

IndianCheese
February 1st, 2007, 01:11
Goddammit, just be fine with the ones that are already on the PSP! They look better than anything anyone has custom made, anyway.

dark420bishop
February 1st, 2007, 22:52
Version 1.1 Released! Please check it out at QJ Forums (http://forums.qj.net/f-psp-development-forum-11/t-release-psp-submenu-icon-injector-v11-93345.html)

Scorchiolio
February 2nd, 2007, 00:27
;-; Why is it on QJ, why isn't it just here? :P

andrei_sly
February 17th, 2007, 15:18
where can i get a MENU icon changer

Vendeta
February 19th, 2007, 02:23
When is this gonna get a MS icon changer???

mad-brian
February 19th, 2007, 02:37
Vendeta, use RCO Icon Editor to change the memory stick image, I have just done it, it doesn't look great though but the image has to be 48 x 48, give it a shot

Edit: you can also change many other incons with RCO Icon Editor such as the UMD icon, save data icon, just done lol, well i'm trying to make an alienware theme:P