PDA

View Full Version : KFWFlasher AIO Mod With Extras

wraggster
January 30th, 2007, 01:00
New from kiwidoggie: (http://allenthinks.com/nopxk9/home.html)

Yea Im back and i have a new fully remade version of KFWFlasher. It is still not done but it can,
Flash Gameboots(no MB limit)
Backup Your Current Gameboot
Backup Your Flash 0
Tell You How to Use It

At the moment there is 1 thing that you have to for. It does not come with a included readme. For instructions you will have to launch the program adn goto help. This took me awhile to get it 100% stable, and a few modchip bricks to get it to a working state.
Please Give this a Try
Be Warned this writes and reads from and to the flash so there is a very small chance of brickage.

So Far this works on these firmwares
2.71SE
3.xOE-X

Others Are Untested But may work

Also To Come For this Program Is
Wireless Gameboot Shareing
Wireless Backups
Flashing Backrounds(with wireless also)
Flashing Custom PRX's(wireless also)
Gameboot Restore
Total Restore
I have worked very hard on this, and put many headbanging hours into it.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

psp411
January 30th, 2007, 01:12
tnx yo!!!
ima try rite now:D :cool:

Mr. Cholo
January 30th, 2007, 01:42
hey if yall tried this and its a good program please post your results.... i would try it but my pc is broken im at my cousins house and hes really strict with his pc

PawnOshadowProphecy
January 30th, 2007, 19:11
i tried it and it works gr8 as a matter of a fact it SUCCESSFULLY flashed this matrix gameboot (565 kb) that UFLASH and XFLASH FAILED TO DO! and if you use FLASH AGENT FIRST YOU CAN CHECK THE AMOUNT OF ROOM YOU HAVE USED IN FLASH 0! and THEN YOU CAN ACTUALLY REMOVE 2500kb of uneeded JAP LANG files too make 2500kb more room! for gameboots 2500kb or smaller ;) (all of them ive seen) this is a hell of a good app and mad stable too bro you shoud be proud of yourself!

paired with flash agent this app is all you need wow ! a very impressed POSP