PDA

View Full Version : playDiSmusic

wraggster
January 30th, 2007, 01:48
New release from sumiguchi (http://palib.info/forum/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=2255&forum=38)

This is a music game so play with the rythm to make the best music and get the highest score. This game has 4 songs and you can play the lead or rythm/bass on each of the songs. Instructions on how to play can be found by clicking on the "?" in the main menu. Press start while playing to return to the menus.

This game has a bit of a learning curve but once you get used to the layout - you will be rocking in no time.

The JAM MODE is more of toy - I preprogrammed a few "riffs" for you to try out, or just make your own melody with the option of a few different beats.

There is only one bug that I have found. It is in JAM MODE when switching between riffs you occasionaly get sprite corruption. Just press start to return to the main menu and re-enter JAM MODE to clear the problem.

Let me know how you like the game or if there are any bugs that I missed! (Tested OK on SuperCard and Max Media Launcher)

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

toymin80r
January 31st, 2007, 12:42
Works on MMD, and this is a great game, too bad there arent that much rhythm games out there for the ds.

Category
February 3rd, 2007, 17:23
Works beatifully on GBAMP CF, shame I suck at most rhythm games!

Very good effort though, beatifully presented!

TeenDev
February 6th, 2007, 21:36
pretty sweet...

acevampire
March 10th, 2007, 16:44
THE best homebrew game i have played yet.
9/10 (coulda had more songs :thumbup: )

OBdude7
March 10th, 2007, 21:22
doesn't work on my r4ds, even with dldi patch:(

Nyet
April 25th, 2007, 12:26
umm i can't make it work on mmd

Buddy4point0
April 25th, 2007, 22:17
sounds cool. im gonna try it now

Vishal106
May 7th, 2007, 03:59
dude this one rocks!
its kinda like a beta version to the hopefully upcoming Guitar hero DS
lol
keep it up!:thumbup:

Sneferu
May 10th, 2007, 05:36
I am Just learning how to Program and I am hoping to start a Rythem game in not too long.

MrKuenning
September 22nd, 2007, 12:12
M3/R4 here is new version

http://sumiguchi.googlepages.com/playDiSmusic_M3_OK.zip