PDA

View Full Version : CreeboMe - A complete firmware replacement

wraggster
January 30th, 2007, 02:01
New release from Creebo (http://palib.info/forum/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?forum=39&post_id=14227#forumpost14227)

Hello everybody!
I am submitting my firmware replacement for the DS called CreeboMe. This is an alternative to FWNitro or FlashMe by having a stylish menu added to boot either a DS Card, Homebrew Device, or a GBA Cart.

NOTE: To flash use the same methods as FlashMe and FWNitro. I will take no responsibility to a bad firmware flash. If you are not confident about flashing your firmware, use the rom instead, however the DS Card Option will NOT work on the rom version. Also this is only a beta version and as you can tell it does not have many feature. But not to worry! I am confident on keeping this project alive. Thanks to Loopy for the base firmware replacement, and all of the guys in #dsdev for all of the wonderful help. If you cannot get the homebrew button to work, the failsafe is A+B+SELECT+START.

The file can be downloaded here (http://firefly.bjwaymods.net/CreeboMe.zip), my advice is to wait for others to say its perfect before using, bricking your DS could be a reality if things go wrong.

kcajblue
January 30th, 2007, 04:54
ill wait for this to get better before i try it.

Junixx
January 30th, 2007, 04:59
ill wait for this to get better before i try it.

Ditto, I haven't really seen any other firmware thats better than the original (and maintains all of the original firmware features) but this might become better with time

kaffie
January 30th, 2007, 10:30
Good that an efforts being made though. Thank you!

Bp103
January 30th, 2007, 11:44
If it works with the max media HDD I would try it......Dose it? :confused:

abeisgreat
January 30th, 2007, 18:37
I have 2 extra NDSs so i may try it on one

RibStabsHeart
January 30th, 2007, 18:48
Could we possibly see some screen shots?

TeenDev
January 30th, 2007, 21:25
I saw this on that be-trippin' website 4 Gs called palib

paintball745
January 31st, 2007, 01:05
awsome i tried it out in desmume it looks really nice hope you dont give up on the project.

kohu
February 3rd, 2007, 18:56
I flashed it on my DS phat and DS games don't work.

TeenDev
February 4th, 2007, 00:02
that's sucks... can u take it off?

toymin80r
February 4th, 2007, 13:38
I flashed it on my DS phat and DS games don't work.

Really? or you're saying that cause it's your first post?

kohu
February 9th, 2007, 22:57
No I got it off, its fine. As long as you have something other than a MMD...I had to wait a week for my supercard CF to come in. Now I have regular old flashme.