PDA

View Full Version : New demos coming: Syphon Filter and SOCOM

wraggster
January 31st, 2007, 00:18
via pspfanboy (http://www.pspfanboy.com/2007/01/30/new-demos-coming-syphon-filter-and-socom/)

You've begged for them, and Sony's finally listened. Sony shot us an e-mail just now stating that "first and third party demos will be offered on an ongoing basis" through their official website. As we reported weeks ago, Killzone is now available for download, but Syphon Filter and SOCOM should be available in the coming weeks.

While these games certainly aren't the newest releases for the system, this is a step in the right direction. Hopefully, it won't be long until we see downloadable demos of Ratchet & Clank and third party games.

MonTANa90
January 31st, 2007, 17:22
I think sony should be releasing alot more demos than this and it is part of my everyday gaming life on the 360. They should even have demos of ps1 games coming out because this isnt any extra work for them as the demos are all already there.

foxzoner
January 31st, 2007, 18:20
Nice new demos!

Veskgar
February 1st, 2007, 16:33
I think sony should be releasing alot more demos than this and it is part of my everyday gaming life on the 360.

I'm with ya! I think SONY should release full games for download on the PLAYSTATION network. Most anyone into homebrew and on 3.03 OE-C backs up all their PSX and PSP games to memory stick anyway.

PSP games compressed and in EBOOT form would sell well on the PLAYSTATION Network store I think. Especially when 4GB and 8GB memory sticks become widespread and more affordable.

goaliedude
February 1st, 2007, 21:20
wow thats great