PDA

View Full Version : PimpStreamer 0.77 small update

wraggster
January 31st, 2007, 00:51
DickyDick69 (http://www.pimpware.org/?p=65) has release a new version of his Media Streamer for the PSP. Heres the release info

After a period of lazy nothingness and holidays, I began coding again

- updates windoze dll’s, latest ffmpeg svn build..

- you dont have to copy the SUB file any more. PS will detect the SUB file on the PC and copy it to your mem stick. (Note: only SUB not SRT, just convert these with various tools)

- image pause, press square to (un)pause

- For 3.03 just copy the psp files to the GAME150 folder. (according some 3.03 users out there)

BTW… I will buy a new psp for making a WPA 3.03 version as I keep my old PSP on 1.5. Still getting donations from you guys is great. Even after a year of donations the total is about 400/500 euro’s.

PS .. while coding the latest version I streamed a whole concert on the background without stutter….. (video that is)

PS2 .. I also noticed better performance when I minimize the server ..

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Camelot
January 31st, 2007, 00:58
damn I always have problems with this app... I always freeze at 2 of 4 connections

bubba421
January 31st, 2007, 03:47
works great :) well..for music and pictures. movies play pretty well, but the sound is a little out of sync...but overall nice app

lordnibbla
January 31st, 2007, 04:49
Nice, great app. :D

mnuhaily22
January 31st, 2007, 15:35
These usually don't work for me, but gonna try this one out...Downloading now...

justcerfin
January 31st, 2007, 16:03
This works for me only when at home. I have tried numerous times at different locations away from home with negative results. Any ideas anyone??

mnuhaily22
January 31st, 2007, 16:18
YAY, this one worked for me...