PDA

View Full Version : Custom Firmware Extender 1.1

wraggster
January 31st, 2007, 00:55
"Custom Firmware Extender" by Cpasjuste is a set of two plugins for Dark_alex custom's firmware,
that will, like the title say, add some extra options to the SONY PSP.

With "Custom Firmware Extender 1.1" you should be able to :

- Start and stop a ftpd server while under the VSH (PSP Menu) to transfer files via WIFI (WEP,WPA).
- Reset the PSP with a button while under the VSH (PSP Menu) or in-game (UMD/ISO).
- Power off the PSP with a button while under the VSH (PSP Menu) or in-game (UMD/ISO).
- Change the speed of the PSP CPU/FSB while under the VSH (PSP Menu) or in-game (UMD/ISO).
- Start and stop Usb Mass Storage under the VSH (PSP Menu) while browsing.
- Take a screenshot while under the VSH (PSP Menu) or in-game (UMD/ISO) saved in the PHOTO folder.
- Set a default CPU/BUS speed at startup.
- Set Usb Mass Storage at startup.
- Configure your buttons mapping (NOTE button + your selected button).

Heres whats new in this latest version:

- Capture folder will be created under "ms0:/PSP/PHOTO" if it dont exist.
- Enable brightness button to go to the max level.
- Ftpd server wont be launched if the psp web browser was already used

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

V3N0M
January 31st, 2007, 01:13
This is the best all in one plugin set up for custom firmware 3.03OE! Thank you and keep up the great work!

Broadus
January 31st, 2007, 01:40
Awesome! Just awesome! I gotta' use this! It even takes screenshots!

buildit92
January 31st, 2007, 01:53
can someone pm me and tell me how to use plugins i cant figure it out. need help.

Veskgar
January 31st, 2007, 02:04
I don't usually use this sort of thing but this sounds pretty good.

Can someone let me know if this allows screenshots to be taken when playing PSX games?

Solidsnake3000
January 31st, 2007, 02:09
yo i think this sh.it is kinda goog i always wanted to take pictures of the games iam playing

Solidsnake3000
January 31st, 2007, 02:12
I don't usually use this sort of thing but this sounds pretty good.

Can someone let me know if this allows screenshots to be taken when playing PSX games?

i dont realy think anyone is realy intrested in psx but try it out your self and find out i hope it works :confused:

And does any one know when then64 emulator and snes emulator will be running at full speed?:rofl:

Solidsnake3000
January 31st, 2007, 02:40
ummmm were does all the folders go i dont know whereto put them and does this inflict with my cw cheat

F9zDark
January 31st, 2007, 03:28
And does any one know when then64 emulator and snes emulator will be running at full speed?:rofl:

Hah. Never? Really, I think Duke Nukem Forever will be released long before the N64 emulator gets finished. No offense to StrmnNrmn, but its been what 6 months since we have last had an official release? (and not some tweak by some other person).

SNES is complete, so don't look for anymore updates there.

Broadus
January 31st, 2007, 05:25
If only SNES could run full speed. And I wish I could play Starcraft 64 on the PSP.

Anyway, the screenshot function works wonders! I friggin' love it!
I'm not aware of whether or not it takes pictures of PSX games. It's very likely that it does.

PSP 101
January 31st, 2007, 18:09
Great PRX. Can't wait for more improvements!

Cloud_35
January 31st, 2007, 21:16
SNES is complete, so don't look for anymore updates there.

Oh yeah? where??

there are some games (*cough!*...super mario rpg*cough!*) that are still very slow......

Solidsnake3000
February 1st, 2007, 02:12
how the hell do you send files to other psp users i whant to send my freind some video's and i whant to know how to do it and is there a program that lets you make notes save them as pictures and send then like a text message?