PDA

View Full Version : Another Newbie

ShadowKnight
January 31st, 2007, 05:47
Introducing ShadowKnight, a newbie referred by ShadowProphet to this Forum. I became interested in the large amount of gaming information available. I may eventually post some useful information myself :rolleyes:

the_eternal_dark
January 31st, 2007, 06:50
Welcome ShadowKnight. I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions, just ask, just about everyone can help you or point you to the person who can.

ExcruciationX
January 31st, 2007, 07:20
Welcome... TO YOUR DOOOOOOOM!

Anyway's, enjoy your stay. If there are any questions, ask me, or anyone else around here for that matter.

Cap'n 1time
January 31st, 2007, 16:02
Introducing ShadowKnight, a newbie referred by ShadowProphet to this Forum. I became interested in the large amount of gaming information available. I may eventually post some useful information myself :rolleyes:

So long as you obey the rules and treat everyone with respect you should enjoy this forum! Welcome!

shadowprophet
January 31st, 2007, 17:27
All we need now is,wolf,thief,angel,and kardis, for full clan reunion ;) Welcome to Dcemu bro, The best Homebrew news/forums ever made:thumbup:

bullhead
January 31st, 2007, 17:34
Ha ha, Ive heard about you from shadowprophet. Something to do with a final fantasy clan was it not?

bullhead.

Shadowblind
January 31st, 2007, 18:01
GO AWAY NOOB WE DONT WANT YOU HERE!

Lol, joke, welcome to DCEmu. Nice to see that many more people like the name Shadow.

the_eternal_dark
January 31st, 2007, 18:06
So long as you obey the rules and treat everyone with respect you should enjoy this forum! Welcome!

http://www.milkhoney.org/cartman/layout.jpg

gdf
January 31st, 2007, 19:02
Ha ha, Ive heard about you from shadowprophet. Something to do with a final fantasy clan was it not?

bullhead.

i think it was in the "How did you get your username" thread. anyway welcome to this legendary forum!

Shrygue
January 31st, 2007, 19:09
Hello ShadowKnight and enjoy your stay here on DCEmu.

Anonymous D
January 31st, 2007, 19:47
i second that

bullhead
January 31st, 2007, 23:18
i think it was in the "How did you get your username" thread. anyway welcome to this legendary forum!

That was the thread, youre right!
You are very welcome here to DCEMU...

bull, x.

ShadowKnight
February 1st, 2007, 14:41
Thanks for the "welcome" replies. Yes Bull, this is my old FFXI character name, among the others that were used during the "Shadow" clan days using Prophets PS2. Speaking of, Hey Prophet, don't delete my FFXII save, I do plan on getting another PS2 to continue. Until that time, I am considering KnightOnline. LATER.

shadowprophet
February 1st, 2007, 17:08
Thanks for the "welcome" replies. Yes Bull, this is my old FFXI character name, among the others that were used during the "Shadow" clan days using Prophets PS2. Speaking of, Hey Prophet, don't delete my FFXII save, I do plan on getting another PS2 to continue. Until that time, I am considering KnightOnline. LATER.

Don't worry bro, I never delete a save, Its a policy as old as save files themselves ;)