PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 Demo Out Now

Darksaviour69
January 31st, 2007, 11:38
http://www.youtube.com/v/0NeFoBTd_wI

Log on to Xbox Live you you will see that a New Demo of GRAW 2 on the marketplace.

The demo is about 626 megs. In addition to the demo, a 480p and 720p gameplay music video with the exclusive "Gimme Danger" music track by Frank Black is available for download.

From the Xbox 360 Dashboard: "Following up the 2006 platinum seller Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter (GRAW), Ubisoft brings the sequel GRAW2, with more of what fans loved about the original with 12 single player missions, 14 multiplayer maps, and a 6 mission coop campaign. You are the Soldier of the Future 2.0. All systems have been upgraded to give you more power and control on the battlefield. Following the failure of the “coup d’etat” in Mexico City Mexican rebels have gathered their remaining forces along the US border. Lead your team of elite Special Forces for the first time on US soil - straddling the border between Juarez, Mexico and El Paso, Texas. The Ghosts have less than 72 hours to stop a nuclear attack."

BrooksyX
January 31st, 2007, 14:47
Gonna have to download this one, but I am going to have to wait. No Xbox for me this week because I have finals and I need to study!