PDA

View Full Version : Flee the city! Godzilla is stomping onto Wii

wraggster
January 31st, 2007, 17:32
Atari has revealed its latest Wii and handheld title Godzilla: Unleashed, a monster fighter staring the famous green behemoth and a bunch of gigantic friends.

There's not a terrible amount of information available on the game yet, though apparently Unleashed will feature interactive 3D cityscapes, big destructible buildings, a fully reinvented combat system, along with an innovative non-linear storyline which will allow players to influence how the story unfolds through their choices within battles. Not necessarily a simple button-masher then, but that's according to Atari.

You can expect Godzilla: Unleashed to stomp this way in the autumn. We'll let you know if it's any good.

via cvg (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=156530)

Hawq
January 31st, 2007, 18:24
If theres a multiplayer mode I predict a race to see who can destroy Tokyo tower first, or perhaps just take it in turns to see who can do it

ace 18
January 31st, 2007, 19:02
my brother is a total Godzilla fan sooo i will have to suffer some more hearing that beast roar.... as long as it has Ghidorah i am happy....

saotome22
February 1st, 2007, 09:40
if it's anything like "Godzilla: destroy all monsters" for GC it's fun for a few hours of gameplay then the novelty factor and the fun of throwing buildings at eachother wears off.