PDA

View Full Version : was thinking about making a game.....

gamerremag
January 31st, 2007, 22:58
first, i would like to ask if there is a usb type a (male) to usb type b mini (psp usb) converter. (ex. i have a usb type A (male) mouse, and i want it to plug into a usb type mini B)

please pm me if you are interested. i might not get to you soon, as im only on the weekends, but today is an exception.

what i was planning on doing was taking a allready made game, then changing it to fit my specifications...but i would like to add support to it. i just need someone who can:

-add USB to a homebrew game (the game im planning on changing is written in C++ i believe)

-maybe more, but this is all i need so far...

Cloudhunter
January 31st, 2007, 23:11
I'm afraid it isn't possible connecting peripherals to the PSP like that... It would have been done a long time ago if it was :(

Cloudy

gamerremag
January 31st, 2007, 23:18
awwwwwwwwww

well, might as well say what i was gunna do.

-i was going to atempt to change psp revolution into a guitar hero game. i would have used the psp usb to connect with the ps2 controller (like the one that connects a ps2 to a computer) and would play by using the guitar...i just need my GH fix on the go

^yes i would carry around my controller to play GH portably.

it would have been a cool game, because you would be able to use the step generator for stepmania and make your own song and add it to the game.....:(
lol, the idea came to me as i was walking home from my bus stop.