PDA

View Full Version : Dead Pixels Help

ACID
February 1st, 2007, 04:58
Hey guys i just wanted to know if there is any actuall programs that really work for fixing dead pixels. I had just bought a couple of psps from ebay and needed a little work.

V3N0M
February 1st, 2007, 05:04
Well I don't know about fixing dead pixles but you can fix stuck pixles with a little app called Pixer. Just curious Acidburn, How many friggen PSP's do you have!?!?...lmao

ACID
February 1st, 2007, 05:28
hi jman long time no here from you. For your answer. I have 4 of my own the 3 i got from ebay where for friends. and i knew they where 2.71 versions and downgradable.
My psp collection involves my pride and joy mint in the box only took out to test and hasent been touched since is a 2.0 white psp.
a completly transparent psp , black psp and a psp with the crome face plate. :):):)
Ill try the program you mentioned.

V3N0M
February 1st, 2007, 05:55
hi jman long time no here from you. For your answer. I have 4 of my own the 3 i got from ebay where for friends. and i knew they where 2.71 versions and downgradable.
My psp collection involves my pride and joy mint in the box only took out to test and hasent been touched since is a 2.0 white psp.
a completly transparent psp , black psp and a psp with the crome face plate. :):):)
Ill try the program you mentioned.

Well its good to see you again too! I've been busy coding these last few weeks. We announced Halo Zero for PSP a while back. I'm the lead coder on the project with a great team backing me up. Be sure to check for updates on PSPdemon's old site now named Team MAYH3M. Anyways good to see ya again and that little app should take care of those stuck pixles.