PDA

View Full Version : U.S. coders looking for a BBA

WHurricane16
April 12th, 2005, 05:31
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8184818209&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

It's up, I can't hold onto it anymore.

Btw, my Sega Nomad w/32 games are also up...

wraggster
April 12th, 2005, 19:34
posted on main page ;)

WHurricane16
April 12th, 2005, 21:17

Mekanaizer
April 18th, 2005, 01:43
Hi.

I want it but the thing is, i live in Portugal, Europe. And now there is a bid and it looks like it is going to a nonecoder dude:(. You should just post it here and not on ebay so the BBA would got to a coder. I still can buy it but you don't send it to Europe:(.

-Mekanaizer-

WHurricane16
April 18th, 2005, 17:41
I'm seriously thinking about removing the auction, then opening it up for a worldwide one. I just don't want to set up a paypal account again....

edit: Auction is under 12 hours, I can't make any changes to it. Crud. Maybe the guy doesn't pay in time, then I can put it up again.

GPF
April 18th, 2005, 19:11
*cough* shill bidder *cough*

:)

Albatross
April 18th, 2005, 20:48
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4303&item=8184761191&rd=1

Not long left on this one !!

GPF
April 19th, 2005, 17:16
well i tried to win it for Mekanezer, but was outbid. While I didnt win I certainly drove the price up :)

Troy

WHurricane16
May 3rd, 2005, 00:59
And the second chance bid was won by.......GPF!!! Funny how things work out. The guy who actually won was being a flake, so I put it back up this morning for anyone to grab it. GPF did 8 hours later ;) I appreciate it, Troy, and I'm sure the scene will appreciate what you will do with it!

If you don't send payment by Friday I'm still going to send it to you then because I'll be leaving for your home of Texas Saturday morning. I have to spend 5 days in El Paso before I make my trip overseas. Since Storm! Studios is stll up, I'll try to maintain it and give everyone access back to it. I can't promise when I'll be able to fix the forums though because I will need to get a laptop when I get over "there".

EDIT: Btw, GPF, since I'm pressed for time I will accept a check from you.

GPF
May 3rd, 2005, 04:43
And the second chance bid was won by.......GPF!!! Funny how things work out. The guy who actually won was being a flake, so I put it back up this morning for anyone to grab it. GPF did 8 hours later ;) I appreciate it, Troy, and I'm sure the scene will appreciate what you will do with it!

If you don't send payment by Friday I'm still going to send it to you then because I'll be leaving for your home of Texas Saturday morning. I have to spend 5 days in El Paso before I make my trip overseas. Since Storm! Studios is stll up, I'll try to maintain it and give everyone access back to it. I can't promise when I'll be able to fix the forums though because I will need to get a laptop when I get over "there".

EDIT: Btw, GPF, since I'm pressed for time I will accept a check from you.

Cool, now I dont have to run to the bank in the morning, Ill send out a check first thing in the morning so it should be there before Friday, unless the post office is slow :)

To bad you can't just drop in from the plane on your way by :)

Troy

WHurricane16
May 6th, 2005, 05:20
Troy, check your PMs, and e-mail. Urgent ;)