PDA

View Full Version : Capcom demos playable Flash version of Phoenix Wright 4

wraggster
February 1st, 2007, 18:17
via joystiq (http://www.joystiq.com/2007/02/01/capcom-demos-playable-flash-version-of-phoenix-wright-4/)

Capcom has come up with a great lunchtime distraction for the bored-at-work: a playable preview version of Gyakuten Saiban 4 in Flash. The DS version of what we'd call Phoenix Wright 4 is still a couple of months away from its Japanese release, so we can only applaud Capcom's generosity here.

GUILTY: the dialogue in this demo will be largely incomprehensible to most Western players, as its script is written entirely in Japanese. NOT GUILTY: the music is sublime and manages to convey (without lyrics) how the trial is progressing; this is also the first time we've seen Odoroki-kun (captured here) at the bar. Cheers!

More Info (http://www.capcom.co.jp/saiban4/saiban4_taikenban/saiban4_taikenban.html)

Yobumtin
February 1st, 2007, 18:53
It would be nice if it was English. I've never tried a Phoenix Wright game. And apparently its a really good game. But still thats pretty sweet of Capcom to do that.

jma790
February 1st, 2007, 23:06
Poor Phoenix, what they did to him!

souLLy
February 1st, 2007, 23:20
Poor Phoenix, what they did to him!

exactly what I thought... his spikes were cool before

sonikku88
February 1st, 2007, 23:47
exactly what I thought... his spikes were cool before

That's Phoenix?! I thought it was his son or something. O_o

Anyway, I've completed the first Phoenix Wright and I thought it was awesome. It's like an interactive novel. I can't wait for the second one to come out over here. :D

kcajblue
February 2nd, 2007, 02:56
I can't wait for the second one to come out over here. :Dyou could have imported the japanese one.
it has both japanese and english.

jma790
February 2nd, 2007, 04:28
Phoenix is the man with the jacket and the happy face on his head, the other is the new lawyer. Phoenix is the defendant in the first case, now he just play poker and the piano, and supossely hasn't losed in 7 years in cards.

Adrenalin
February 4th, 2007, 01:35
What! they're up to four already? i thought they only released 2.

Junixx
February 4th, 2007, 03:33
I'm still working on getting through the first one, just got it like....a couple days ago, it's a great game :D

jma790
February 5th, 2007, 16:57
Gyakuten Saiban is the japanese release. They released the first 3 ones for the GBA like 4 years ago and now are porting them to the DS. The 4th is going to be completely new.